Iphone Headphones

Urban mammoth

hi, i am looking to buy some headphones for my iphone.

I want some over ear or on ear ones as I don't like having things inside my ear.

pretty open budget really, I'm just looking for some reccommendations as I don't really know much about headphones.

any information greatly received!

thanks

Dan

why would the iphones battery die with headphones? no headphone takes power from the iphone, if they have noise isolation then they have batteries.

what about things like bose on ear? or quiet comfort? i know bose are mightily over priced but do any other headphones compare to them?

thanks

Dan

why would the iphones battery die with headphones? no headphone takes power from the iphone, if they have noise isolation then they have batteries.

what about things like bose on ear? or quiet comfort? i know bose are mightily over priced but do any other headphones compare to them?

thanks

Dan

they don't work by magic you know...

I kinda agree with the open ears are pointless on a phone, but if you must, you may as well get the apple ones so that you get a remote/mic/volume on them... Or better still get the apple ones and resolder on some better actual headphone bits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ywJ3D14YlI...player_embedded

I think I want to do that ^^

The iphone controls are indispensible for me, but the headphones themselves are pretty awful. I had high hopes for some Nixon "Wire" ones I bought, but I've had two pairs and they've both broken within 2 weeks (and been sent back). I'm not sure what the answer is.

The i phones battery will die with head phones... but if you did get some headphones make sure there a decent make like senheisser !

This man speaks the truth. Sennheiser really are the way forward. Screw all this skull candy bandwagoning, sennheiser are the don.

I've got myself a pair of HD 453 (not sure if they make these anymore) and they are superb. Absolutely crisp clear and fantastic bass.