Try All 108.9 Freewheel

robotrhys

The "new" echo can be good, but it hasn't been used enough to say it's as reliable as the eno.

amen brother

Just be aware with an Eno that they aren't at all a 'fit and forget' item. I found with mine I had to service it pretty regularly otherwise it got gunked up and started skipping, then as soon as it starts skipping it canes the springs meaning you need to get a new set of them, too. I just found mine to be a bit too much hassle to really bother with.

i know what your saying,i pulled mine apart after a big ride in the rain,the lock ring came loose and it was full of crap(grit and dust).i cleanened it out put some graphite powder in there,that was about 7 months ago and its been fine since.

i found my seals werent in properly,i yhink thats how it got full of crap.

it doesnt bother me,i like to tinker with my bike from time to time.

Which bit is ti? Sounds good.

Think it's the base/core part of it, then the lockring or something like that. Can't remember what Ads said. I think all the new Echo shit's up on echobike.com, potentially. Got some really interesting new bits for 2010.

EDIT: It is - to quote Deng:

Titanium SL freewheel has Titanium base & cap

The "new" echo can be good, but it hasn't been used enough to say it's as reliable as the eno.

Ali's been running his SL for 9 months or so, or something like that. A long time anyway, and absolutely no problems with it. I don't think we've had any back with problems either, and we sold out of our entire stock of them when they first came out - there are lots out there, and very few issues with them, if any. I wouldn't say that was the case with the Eno...

Echo site seems to be down at the mo.

Works for me - sounds stupid, but you've got the address in right?