Bashring

Luke.P

hello i currently run a bashring but it is on the opposite foot i want it on for example i ride with left foot forward and it only protects when my right foot is forward. My question is do i need a free wheel tool to just move it round because i also have a front freewheel?

Thanks

Luke

Echo bashring

It is that bashring ^ by the way.

cheers

luke

Edited by Luke.P

hello i currently run a bashring but it is on the opposite foot i want it on for example i ride with left foot forward and it only protects when my right foot is forward. My question is do i need a free wheel tool to just move it round because i also have a front freewheel?

Thanks

Luke

Yer just undo the freewheel and re position the bash ring so it covers the bottom of the freewheel with the left pedal facing forwards this should do the trick !

Yer just undo the freewheel and re position the bash ring so it covers the bottom of the freewheel with the left pedal facing forwards this should do the trick !

Cheers, Just that i got the bike like that so i didnt know how to take erm off etc.. What size free wheel tool would i need ?

what freewheel do you have? most use a common (Park, Pedros, Shimano) 4 prong tool but ECHO F/W have their own tool and if its a White Industries they make a tool which fits like a glove with their freewheel.

I havnt got a clue, i am sure its not an echo one just the bashring is echo but il take everything off and have a look i am sure its just a normal tool one.

Thanks for your help