Onza Cls Proto.

Joe@Onza

Someone asked about the bars. Not the best pics but you can get more of an idea what they are like. Feel very similar to the zoo bars I use to ride. The rise is for sure, just not quite as long, but not too short either. I'm impressed with them.

onzabars1.jpg

onzabars2.jpg

Edited by Mr_scott

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I Think onza should give them a good hard pat on the back for what they have become of them selves within the last gone year or so they by far have taken both looks and geo's into prespective the whole team should be happy with this bike its just SEX on wheels.

The best part about onza as I see it is people cannot say I dont like the look of this frame NOR I dont like the geo as theres such a wide choice on the 20" side and the new handlebars look hot as f**k.

The only downfall on the ice I found was the booster flexing like a bitch (tecnical term), I would suggest without sounding rude that you did go for a more ZOO PYTHONG 07 style booster if this is your "STREET" frame as such im sure people would rather have the braking power needed to go big than to save a gram or two. . . .

My back brake was soo good on the 07 aswell as it being a simple dead grind on plaz pads, not even having to overly worry about the rim getting dirty nor the pads slipping on me doing a drop gap, soon as i got the ice it all changed I had to get the grind and harder compound pads just to feel confident doing gaps and up to back without brakeslip.

I do hope you take RIDING into concideration over just the geo and the look's. for a street frame I know they will be many riders agree with my post but even more riders disapointed if the frame flexes. I had a go on a limey 20" the other week and it still isnt as stiff as youd expect.

I have been riding a rockman isis for the past few months and the booster on thats soo simple and put's little to no extra weight on the frame, looks good looks simple, WORKS A f**kING TREAT.... If youd take the time to look at how easily you could do something similar aswell as how effective it would be I feel it would pay of so much.

• Like 1

I too fully agree with you, I stuck my zoo! booster on tonight, and performance is insane!

The built in booster is not the best, but then you compare flexyness with a t-pro... :P

Really, well done Onza! :)

yeah but if they improved this there by far onto a winner mr willywufter.

Itd also help to do so on the limey320 as youd have a really good hold on your magura for natty etc.

I do feel strongly about this because Its allways a farse fanying around with shit brakes and allways horrid to try set up a good brake if your lever pulls in loads cause of the flex.