I Need To Be Told

MikeCottTrials

I think you missed my first point slightly. I wasn't referring to 24" BB rise, I was asking why would you take 15mm from the height to compare it to a stock. A 24" bike sits 1" lower than a stock, so surely you would take 25mm off the height to compare it? I don't understand where you got 15mm from

Do you have inside information?

Nah i just think 2010 is the year of the 24" TGS frames. There's already Onza who could be releasing one pretty soon and the one that's out in Feb, and they're the ones we actually know about.

i think 2010 is the year of people working out that 24" TGS frames are completely pointless and a waste of money.

That's what they said about 24" street bikes.

...OH WAIT!

Naah, cause you can have a bike that's easy on the back wheel but feels like a barge otherwise. That would be a bike with a long front and short back end.

With TGS, it's all about being on the back wheel, so who cares if it's a barge on two wheels. Maybe I'm missing something?

This thread is so stupid.

I buy a bike, I ride it everywhere

That comment is so stupid.

This thread is a discussion about specific riding and bikes designed for that specific riding. If there wasn't this kind of discussion we'd all be riding trials on modified mountain bikes still rather than trials specific parts.