How Many Tf Users Acctully Ride?

Echo-Scott

Do you still ride trials?  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Do you still ride trials?

• Yes
    • No
    • I ride trials AND another discipline (BMX/XC/Etc)
    • I ride another discipline (BMX/XC/Etc)
    • I ride trials but not very often
    • I ride trials and/or other but not often

Trials got boring, so I started riding BMX too about 4 years ago. Trials gradually got faded out. Got rid of my leeson last year, and haven't ridden since, but I've been considering building up an old monty 221 or a similar mod again. I'll have a go at bringing bunny hops back to mods...

Everyone round here started riding again, I tried, think I went out half a dozen times or so, just can't be arsed anymore especially while it's so bloody cold! It's a shame, I used to live for trials and as a result was actually quite healthy!

450_fatblogger.jpg

I ride trials as often as possible. I try to get out at least a couple of times a week, however the last 2 weeks the weather has been shite. I was riding a lot of XC too but I’m at work so much what time I have had to ride I’ve been spending on trials.

Rode trials from 2000-2005, then rode BMX for a few years, and now since starting work at Tarty a few months ago I now have two trials bikes. As you do. So yeah, riding as much as possible weather permitting! Even when it doesn't as well, as you could probably tell from looking at my mod...

Yeah, got a newer new bike :P It's another Deng beast. Photos tomorrow!

Should probably point out I've only had 2 mods anyway :P They were both Lynx frames, just one was 4-bolt and one was disc, so with those (and the Premier I guess) I've had 3. It's hard working at Tarty and not being sponsored, having to pack awesome looking stuff all day and having to restrain yourself from blowing your whole pay cheque on the latest shipment of stuff in...