How Many Tf Users Acctully Ride?

Echo-Scott

Do you still ride trials?  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Do you still ride trials?

• Yes
    • No
    • I ride trials AND another discipline (BMX/XC/Etc)
    • I ride another discipline (BMX/XC/Etc)
    • I ride trials but not very often
    • I ride trials and/or other but not often

Just generally curious as to how many users on tf acctully ride trials.

Basically theres a lot of people on this forum and im aware some ride basically everyday and some are just not intrested in riding but come on here for a bit of fun or whatever you call it.

Also know some users ride Bmx or other bikes of the sort.

So basically, Do you ride or not?

I personally own a bike but get out on it very little nowadays.

Edited by Echo-Scott

I rode trials since 2001 but consider 2009 to be my last year of riding. Spent very little time on the bike this year and don't really fell the need to any more. Still find it a very good sport and would love to go out in the future and still enjoy it but it's got a bit boring after all these years.

Could do with a couple more choices in the poll, maybe do you ride once a week? Once a month? You get the idea. Im sure a poll like this has probs been done before but anyways lol.

I personally only ride once every few months due to being too busy with work and generally being quite lazy once iv finished work. Also my mates don't want to come out that often nowadays and even though I dont mind riding on my own it can get boring after a while. Also where i live theres not a lot to ride without actually making an effort to go somewhere and with the weather like it is at the moment im not driving anywhere more than i have to.

Cool topic none the less, be interesting to see how many users really do just come on here for a laugh :P

Dan

im part of the none riding crew, well none trials riding crew, I still ride xc, mototrials, and a bit of enduro, but the thing is, on here trialsd is often a 2nd or 3rd hobby for most people, so the cracks stil to be had, as you hsve more in common with these people than you do with the people you rode trials with, when you actually rode.

I go riding from time to time... Mainly in the summer/nice weather now! Used to ride in all weathers, but it's died down a bit since then.

Went riding a few weeks back in Aylesbury, backwheeled a wall, snapped my crossover and landed flat on my back on the floor!

I used to ride trials but stopped yeeaarrsss ago. I kinda half ride BMX nowadays. Haven't ridden at all recently but I'm sure when summer comes I'll be back on it. I just go through stages of being uninspired with the little thing. It's funny how it still rules my life photography/inspiration wise and generally jammin at the skatepark etc though.

Surely trials is still bigger than its ever been though? I mean, there must be more people who know about the sport/ride these days, what with all the coverage Mr Macaskill's got and all that. I would hate for it to just die a sudden death. Although to be honest, most of the people i know who ride are slowly loosing interest, maybe its a teenage thing.

Edited by Hobnobs

Although to be honest, most of the people i know who ride are slowly loosing interest, maybe its a teenage thing.

(Y) When you get older, you can drive, have to work, get into more serious relationships which takes up most of your time.

I've only been out on my bike if i've been filming these last few months, more out of laziness, should really sort it out