Echo Tr Rim Brake

Ollied

maggie's for the win. can't go wrong. unessessary money in my opinion. if you set a maggie up properly and set a echo up perfectly there would hardly be a difference. and you can use water fort maggies. aparantly echos can't take it or something..?

the levers are like the same price, echo ones are cncd, stronger, have a better tpa system than the 05 and they have got comfyer lever blades.

the levers are like the same price, echo ones are cncd, stronger, have a better tpa system than the 05 and they have got comfyer lever blades.

Exactly, everyone slags the brakes off and says it's overpriced, but the levers are sooo much more comfier than maggies, and I've never heard of one snapping

Hmm i will have to keep an eye on this thread as i really fancy a echo TR. Can you fit heatsink,TNN ect. pads in them does anyone know?

YOu need to file them down a little bit I think. But I'd stay away from the echo pistons, the levers are good but most other brake stuff is risking it..

Ah ok duely noted. Would i have to drill and re-tap the lever to get goodridge/hope braided hoses to fit?

No, hope fittings are the same size

Everyone was saying to stay away from it and you ordered it anyway?

erm, more people said they were good than nott? so stfu?

It's a very good brake. Served me well. So stfu :)

+1