Retro Trials Bikes

flat-four

Hay all, as I have already seen from lookin at a few of your posts on the forum, I am not the only old skool rider which is after and wondering what has happened to the retro trials riders and rigs!? I am amazed at some of the bikes and even more the riders out on the scene today, It has truely gone on leeps an bounds since I was well into it, Its great to see it at this new LEVEL of its own an the same for the bikes!!( Even though Im sure you all ready know this)

We are a bit more cut off from the riding here(guernsey channel islands), prob be lucky to count the amount of riders on both hands!!! A good close friend of mine recently brought a inspired 24inch which i have to say was incredible to ride, Made me feel like im not completely useless after such along break! Do these kind of rigs come up for sale often? an can any of you advise

some other brands and bikes out on the market of a simular feel and style?

Also are there many people still riding the mrk 1 pashley out there?

Cheers Mat

Edited by flat-four

There aren't that many (new) frames available that would meet your needs. The current trend of streety 24"'s like the Inspired are your best bet at the moment however the 2010 Pashley range could be quite interesting considering their new rider lineup... Otherwise you could track down something like a Planet-X Zebdi, Onza Woodstock or even and old Pashley MHz! Validation vote added by the way (Y).