Snow

Andy P

When i lived in Germany we used to get a colossal amount every year, nothing changed though lol. Public transport was always still on and everyone went to work. I guess it's because we're so un prepared for it where as the Germans/French/etc are ready for it and it's not such a biggie :P

Still havn't had my share, forecast keeps changing tooooo :(

Why are people abandoning their cars in an inch of snow!? All you have to do is go slowly and not jam the brakes on...

All well and good until you reach one of those hill things. So many abandoned cars on the hill up to my house this morning. Which was fair enough, even a lot of 4x4s were struggling. Although there are a lot of retards out on the roads it's not really fair to compare with France, Germany etc as they are way more prepared, public transport/ most people have winter tyres etc. It's so rare here that everyone goes mental.

Anyway, got 9 inches here, measured and everything.

gallery_1067_2110_55064.jpg

This was the view out my window this morning

gallery_1067_2110_90936.jpg

Edited by Iain C

oh my god, Sunday night immense carpark ice fun, wanted to get some of it on film, but was a dash and splash all night, the 5-0 have been handing out 3 points to any driver having innocent fun, got some serious links going on down some side roads also :P

We've still got f**k loads of it still and annoyingly it doesnt seem to be budging!

If it is icy/snowy on the reading ride, it will be gash!

we've got tons here, cleared a spot on my drive so i can stil ridea bit Lol. Problem is we've got tons forcast for tonight