Snow

Andy P

Can't get to work now

Poofter, eh?

I remember driving 15miles through deep snow and ice in to work a few years back in my '71 minivan going past losers who'd stopped and got stuck. Got to work and found out that a guy who lived about half a mile from me didn't make it in with his 4x4 Mondeo... Fail!

Poofter, eh?

I remember driving 15miles through deep snow and ice in to work a few years back in my '71 minivan going past losers who'd stopped and got stuck. Got to work and found out that a guy who lived about half a mile from me didn't make it in with his 4x4 Mondeo... Fail!

Last year we had about a foot and a bit of snow round here, I had stayed the night at the girlfriends and had driven there in the mini. In the morning I thought I'd try and drive home, an over 12 miles of cars stuck at the side of the road, the mini got me all they way home with no trouble at all.

Theres not many other cars that can handle the snow as good as a Mini.

We didn't even get an inch here, just ice.

Theres not many other cars that can handle the snow as good as a Mini.

We didn't even get an inch here, just ice.

In contrast my experience of driving through snow in a Mini is rather different!

Same here; big let down with the snow so far. Hardly any of it has actually stuck, it's just ridiculously cold. It seems most of it is localised to the South East. Apparently lots of snow in Stoke on Monday! :D

In contrast my experience of driving through snow in a Mini is rather different!

Same here; big let down with the snow so far. Hardly any of it has actually stuck, it's just ridiculously cold. It seems most of it is localised to the South East. Apparently lots of snow in Stoke on Monday! :D

There's wee sprinkles in Clayton, Jon!

There's about a foot of snow here. I live in the middle of nowhere, and a tree has fallen across the road outside our house, so we're out there with a chainsaw at the moment. It's a massive oak. I'll get some pictures in a minute.

I was in town last night and had to stay at a friends house because the roads were impassable. We went to the pub and were out in the snow til about 1am. absolutely soaked trainers and jeans. It's litteraly the best snow I've seen since I've lived in Suffolk. We made the obligatory 6ft snow penis too.