24 Style 26, Are There Any?

Muel

In fairness, those dropouts work (and have been beefed up a bit too). The point with the Ashton/DB stuff is to keep prices down, so by getting good dropouts that work straight out of a catalogue rather than having to design and fabricate their own set they're saving a decent amount of money from their frame production. That's why they're also the same on the Justice frames:

large_justiceframe2.jpg

Are you not selling the framekit then ? Just frame onlys?

Well we're gonna try them frame only (and fork/headset separately), since we think most people would prefer to buy just a frame rather than 'having' to buy a fork and headset as well (which they probably already have)? Feedback welcome!

Im running truvativs and there brilliant light, strong and really stiff. Sod all wrong with them!

hahahahaha, what truvativs are these then. I run them on my mountainbikes and they are strong and stiff, but also the heaviest cranks I have ever used. :lol:

I'm so tempted by the Justice...

That makes two of us.

If this so called 26" Inspired is actually happening, I assume it will take a few years like the Fourplay to get to the same quality. I can't be bothered to wait...

I don't think it'll be that long. The Inspired took years because everything had to happen from scratch. Now Dave has all the financial backing sorted, factories primed and contacts in the industry I'd have thought they coudl put together some proto's pretty quick and get something together before the end of next year... That's a total guess though! That's assuming something is happening. I've heard nothing yet.