24 Style 26, Are There Any?

Muel

Hey, I have a simtra, never ride it and I've got bored of trialsy stuff, I wanna do some wheelies and go round in circles.

Are their any similar frames to the way an Inspired rides, but a bit bigger? Would prefer a more useable seat aswell.

Thought about the 799, but no chance of finding one second hand and disc only. :(

Basically I'm a bit bored, fancy a setup where I can switch back and forth between my Simtra and the streety thing whenever I like.

Disc only for streety stuff would be awesome though - plenty of modulation but still have power when you need it, plus it'd be nice and silent. Win-win?

Hmmm could work, just can't get on with disc on a stock.

I just want to be able swap the frames over, and add a seat. The Rockman sounds good, but I bet it'll be rather expensive. :P I was only looking to buy second hand really, I don't ride often enough to justify a new frame now.

I'm sure there was a couple of 26" versions of the 24UK made, and I think a 26" Inspired proto? Dunno where that's from though, just the recesses of my memory. :P

Keep an eye out for a new rockman frame, 26inch and similar geo to the old echo pure (1060, +10, 72deg, 385mm) it may also be available with Vee mounts!!

Adam

With a seat option? And no massive dragon/flowers graphics on it? Will it have a seat tube long enough to run a saddle in the right position?

Edited by Ross McArthur

So it doesn't have a seat then?

Basically it DOES have a seat. It doesn't a usable seat-tube, or it doesnt have supid graphics basically

nope, thats all true. but a 26" inspired? IF ONLY!

Oh the original test ones were 24"? very innovitive for the times! because testing was like what 3 years before production started... or MORE! No wonder theyr'e so strong... deng... take note!

26" inspired is my idea of hell though!

Basically it DOES have a seat. It doesn't a usable seat-tube, or it doesnt have supid graphics basically

Oh the original test ones were 24"? very innovitive for the times! because testing was like what 3 years before production started... or MORE! No wonder theyr'e so strong... deng... take note!

26" inspired is my idea of hell though!

Yeah Staples was riding his 24" yeeeears ago, way before its time really, only the ET 24 to compete.

oh my god staples' inspired was soo nice, those vee brakes were amazing!

Shame they didn't put vee mounts on the frames :P

Hunting down an '04 Pure/Zeb would probably be your best bet, Muel. May know of one (pure) for sale but I think he's after shifting the entire bike, let me know if you want me to hunt down a little more info (Y)

Cheers for all the help guys, I'm gonna have a little thinky. Anyone know the geo of a Zebedi?

Ogre I'll be in touch tonight, cheers mate.

I do fancy an 04 Pure, whats the geo?

EDIT: Oh btw, it needs to take a real seat not a plugin type one, I want to get my sitting down wheelies on again. :P

Edited by Muel