Random Guy Took My Photo

Matt Vandart

Some random gut was down the beach by my house and took photos of me then turned up at my house with a disc which he gave to me.

Turns out he does sports photography and wanted to take photos of people riding trials so he took some photo's of me f**king around on some rocks.

He turned up at my house with a disc and said he would like to do more for his website.

His camera was a well swish pro-thing.

Now theres no point in him taking photos of me but I know a man that is worth photographing so expect some better stuff soon......

Anyway here they are, wadayathink of his photo skills?

Worth getting him to do it?

mgl7278version2.jpg w1024.png

mgl7279version2.jpg w1024.png

mgl7280version2.jpg w1024.png

mgl7281version2.jpg w1024.png

mgl7282version2.jpg w1024.png

mgl7283version2.jpg w1024.png

mgl7167version2.jpg w678.png

Edited by Matt Vandart

look cool like but, photo taker people dont know what your going to do if your doing differant moves untill they've watched you for 10-20 mins, my mum took some pictures of me a thew times and they looked good but you could'nt see what i was going to do lol, she just wanted to get a good picture which is cool but is rubbish for when you want to show people on here cool pictures of what your doing

Is that your pedal up height?

No

The guy was quite fussy about the background.

Nice pictures man , look nice and clear to me but I,m not a photographtor << :ermm: but look cool

could'nt help but notice the turd on your back tyre tooo lol soz

LMFAO! :lol:

Nice one dude, I noticed it later, lucky I have a pick up or it woulda been all over my car!

Edited by Matt Vandart

This is NOT a comment on your riding but the photos are awful. They're not good in terms of composition, DoF, angles - any sense of capturing action. I can't imagine he is any good judging by those pictures. The riding is fine and it looks like you've got a nice spot but that man is by no means in any shape or form a professional, let alone amateur photographer.

Edited by Matthew62

This is NOT a comment on your riding but the photos are awful. They're not good in terms of composition, DoF, angles - any sense of capturing action. I can't imagine he is any good judging by those pictures. The riding is fine and it looks like you've got a nice spot but that man is by no means in any shape or form a professional, let alone amateur photographer.

Exactly my thoughts. He's probably one of those guys that has a big posh fancy camera, pretends to be a pro and goes around taking pictures of children. He's just a trainee paedofile.