Bath Bleeds For Magura

Noir1

I rememeber there was a big rage over bleeding your Magura in the bath (sink or bucket was used too). There was what seamed the normal pro and con debate for a forum but also with trials riders. Just curious to know if they are still used or not?

you can ensure there is absolutely no air in the brake if it's completely submerged in water (Y) plus you don't need any bleeding tools; you can unscrew the bleed bolts and place your fingers over the holes and put the lever blade to force old water out, and let the new in. winner...

I rememeber there was a big rage over bleeding your Magura in the bath (sink or bucket was used too). There was what seamed the normal pro and con debate for a forum but also with trials riders. Just curious to know if they are still used or not?

Yes you can bleed it in any thing that can hold water :D

Think your all missing the point I made. I know everything there is about it and I have done it. Just it's no longer the most comen spoken thing and I was asking does that mean it's not welcomed as a way to bleed anymore or not.

Its still welcomed and there is even a section on wiki about it, I think its just people are lazy and prefer syringe because they dont have to remove the brake and its alot cleaner when going from oil to water as the oil doesn't go in the water in the bucket and go all crappy!

Its still welcomed and there is even a section on wiki about it, I think its just people are lazy and prefer syringe because they dont have to remove the brake and its alot cleaner when going from oil to water as the oil doesn't go in the water in the bucket and go all crappy!

I just spotted this WIKI so i shall check it out. I think it's not as comen now as most use Echo and thats pretty much oil only

i use a sryinge, but it broke the other day so i took the whole lever off the bar, dropped that in the sink, undid the caliper bleed bolt, used the sryinge hose and dunked it in a bucket then bath bled with the brake still attached to the bike ;)

I can't see the problem with removing the brake. You f**kers are way too lazy.