Hello I'm New

Noir1

Morning,

I'm Paul, been a long time viewer and now a pre memeber. I currently ride stock, but this where my question comes into play. My stock is dual disc and I'm thinking of going mod, smaller, lighter, stiffer, more agressive as the bike would be very below me. So does anyone recomend a mod frame that's good for rear disc. I do like the Echo Lite rear disc mount a lot but not so sold on the rest of it.

Hello New, :giggle:

All I can say is koxx hydroxx 2 dual disc...

I hear it's good ;)

I've seen to many fail to wont one, plus the stock looks nicer!

I have an Echo Lite 07 but I have rear magura, the rest of the bike rides nice, Iv had no problems with it. It has a fairly good geo and is pritty stiff.

Could you post some photos?

Seen the Atomz? It's an older model, hence being on sale. But has the fixed wheel so perfect for disk ^_^

It's ugly and overpriced. Looks to be on sale for a reason but i see your idea and point with the disc mount

What do you ride more street or natural?

If its more street then you can ride a street frame on natural but a natty frame on street wont be as good.

Id go for :

http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/product.php?pr...;category_id=36 The echo lite which is ideal for both street and natural.

http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/product.php?pr...;category_id=36 The zoo lynx which is also pretty even at both.

http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/product.php?pr...;category_id=36 The onza ice which is more streety but ideal for natural aswell.

http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/product.php?pr...;category_id=36 The onza limey which is quite short at 1005mm which is good for natty but a lower bb than the ice which is good for street.

I hope I've helped! :)

Luke

Edited by LukasMcNeal

Hi Pete Paul :P

Welcome (back) to trials-forum. I'd recommend the Megamo Disc mod frame :)

Hi

Why in 2 of my topics have i been addressed as Pete, i don't know him! I would be getting the frame from Tartybikes and see no Megamo mod there and google shows it;s pretty dated!

Hi

Why in 2 of my topics have i been addressed as Pete, i don't know him! I would be getting the frame from Tartybikes and see no Megamo mod there and google shows it;s pretty dated!

just a guess , but you probiably had an old account acted like a twat, got your account blocked and thought if you make a new account with a differant name it will get round that , but as your on the internet with the same ip adress they can tell you rthe same person .

as i say , its just a hanch though ...

just a guess , but you probiably had an old account acted like a twat, got your account blocked and thought if you make a new account with a differant name it will get round that , but as your on the internet with the same ip adress they can tell you rthe same person .

as i say , its just a hanch though ...

As i said i've only ever viewd here mainly from Google Search and then just registered

i recomend the onza limey 20 . green and white as i have it and have double disk . and i love it works a treat .

only downfall is that the chain is abit to close to the frame and sometimes rubs on the frame and mine has made a groove in the frame .

but apart from that its working fine :)

hope ive helped

chris