If I Only Ate Corn Flakes For 3 Months

MikeCottTrials

In the same way that no-one cares that you take photos?

Some people do care actually, mainly because I don't actually box as such - I teach others to box.

That comment was just a way of saying that arguing on the internet is stupid, and if he wanted to have it out in an environment where no-one gets arrested then it was available. It wasn't a "com orrn den, ill rip yer feckin head off" style e-hardman thing. I'm not that hard in real life, let alone on the internet.

Real boxers don't use it as a threat, they keep it hidden until needed and scare the shit out of people....

Oh yeh cornflakes

Edit: You'll be fine but you'll be an anal hosepipe.

Edited by davey1991

Real boxers don't use it as a threat, they keep it hidden until needed and scare the shit out of people....

'Real' boxers actually go through weeks of trash talking before a fight, but I know what you mean.

Once again - I wasn't saying it as a boxer. I was saying it as someone who has access to a ring. Not to box him, to fight. It was a throwaway comment anyway so drop it lads.

As a side note, most boxers can't do a pub fight anyway - we just don't know how to rumble instead of fight technically and within a set of rules.

'Real' boxers actually go through weeks of trash talking before a fight, but I know what you mean.

Once again - I wasn't saying it as a boxer. I was saying it as someone who has access to a ring. Not to box him, to fight. It was a throwaway comment anyway so drop it lads.

As a side note, most boxers can't do a pub fight anyway - we just don't know how to rumble instead of fight technically and within a set of rules.

Tee hee i presumed it was throw away but you know.

I do agree with the last comment.

So basically, he's a f**ktard.

Well, he'll have eaten too much fat.

Notice that he says he takes vitamin pills too...

Cheese has protein in, so it's not altogether the worst thing you could do something like that with, but when he says he's got a healthy diet, you must understand he doesn't have a scooby clue what he's talking about, he's just trying to justify himself.