Which Pedals?

kevtim

Hi, i have around £50 for some pedals. At the moment i ride V8 which are bomb proof and have lasted me years and years... However i want to cut down on some weight and wondered what people would recommend. I've got my eyes on the trialtech magnesiums or the wellgo magnesiums. Wellgo's work out cheaper for the same weight and spec as far as i can tell..... Is there actually any difference?

Any other recommendations appreciated!

Thanks

Kev

Edited by kevtim

i would deffonately spend an extra £10 and get these

Wow, that extra £10 for Try-All logo's must make a huge difference on performance (Y)...

For all intents and purposes the Try-All, TrialTech, Onza, Wellgo and V!z items are exactly the same pedals. The TrialTechs are obviously the coolest but beyond that it comes down to colour and price.

ive just ordered the trialtech pedals and id sugest to go for thoses mate i spent time studing the best pedal for price with materials used and the lightness and IMO the trialtechs were the best overall

LOL! I can't believe the price difference in the same pedals! What a rip!

Personally I had a set of welgo magnesium pedals and they were pretty awesome, however I think unless you get Ti axles they are not worth the extra spend.

I currently ride a pair of insane caged pedals with the little cage removed and as far as I'm concerned they are better value, I got the for a £10 from ebay brand new thats £29 cheaper and only 20g heavier bargain.

so these being the cheapest: http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/product.php?pr...;category_id=23. There is absolutey nothing wrong with them compared to the other pedals e.g. http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/product.php?pr...;category_id=23. Right?

Correct, if you notice the vizz ones actually say wellgo on them. The wellgo ones are the same and are cheaper, I just checked ebay and you can get a new set for about £30 (Y)

Correct, if you notice the vizz ones actually say wellgo on them. The wellgo ones are the same and are cheaper, I just checked ebay and you can get a new set for about £30 (Y)

Your trialtechs say wellgo on them aswell? From what i remember. Just stick with the dmr v8's cant go wrong.

Thanks guys loving the advice...

I just found these beauties on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...IT#ht_500wt_876

They cost around the same price as the trialtechs and are 60g lighter (titanium axles). What do you guys think? Can anybody tell me if these wellgo's with ti axels are any good?

Keep the advise a coming!

Cheers

Kev