Removing Anodization?

davey1991

This is the foam stuff.

Do it outside or in the garage (or a ventalated room), with some gloves on. It would be better to debuild the rim (if you can't build wheels, take each spoke together and undo the nipples and take the rim off.) Then get an old rag and spray a hefty amount on, then work it in with the rag (doesn't take much work/effort). And go from there to be honest.

Hope I have helped, in the slightest. :)

Edited by Borat

This is the foam stuff.

Do it outside or in the garage (or a ventalated room), with some gloves on. It would be better to debuild the rim (if you can't build wheels, take each spoke together and undo the nipples and take the rim off.) Then get an old rag and spray a hefty amount on, then work it in with the rag (doesn't take much work/effort). And go from there to be honest.

Hope I have helped, in the slightest. :)

I can build a wheel

but it seems to have had little or no effect after 2 hours...

Caustic soda tomorrow probably.

Still had no results, ahh well gold it will stay.

With caustic soda?......seriously?

You need more, the stuff is violent how could it not work?, use more crystals in your solution.

I left a middleburn bash in caustic soda, it turned into what looked like stone, and completeley f**ked the plastic container it was in.