Mark W

You f**kin' betcha!

post-91-1259168366_thumb.jpg

post-91-1259168400_thumb.jpg

post-91-1259168418_thumb.jpg

post-91-1259168431_thumb.jpg

post-91-1259168444_thumb.jpg

post-91-1259168460_thumb.jpg

Moderately pimped now with the addition of ti bolts and other such things. Rides amazingly, which is what matters most :)

Oh, and Dymos: Get one!

post-91-1259168473_thumb.jpg

Spec list is here, apart from the BB which is some FSA Pro Platinum Titanium spindled frighteningly-short-but-somehow-works-on-my-bike jobber.

The phrase 'CLEAN' comes to mind , not normally a mod fan but this is really nice.

g

Cheers dude ;)

Air highfive because we have the same stem. :D

Anywho, what is it? :P Looks pretty sweet.

What's what? Frame's a Zoo Lynx Long Disc.

Is it Adam's old Zoo long? Looks good man. Bet it's light, too!

It is Adam's, yeah. He had it lying around, battered me into trying a dual disc setup up. It's amazing, so there's now a 4-bolt Lynx for sale with a brake fitted...

your turning into adam! bike whore :P what grips are you using?

EDIT: i seeee, you using the Rockmans. But which ones? thick or thin?

They're a sample set of Atomz grips that are veeeery similar to Rockman thins.

Looks great, very nice. But possibly be better off with a front hope to match.

What is your opinion on the forks? I am very keen to get some :)

Yeah, Ads has a front Mono Trial kicking around that I might poach!

Regarding the forks, they're great. Super stiff, not particularly heavy, strong steerer (which I usually break) - they're just good forks in general. It's strange they're not more popular because they're the best forks available. The price seems to put people off a bit, but then people are happy to buy cheaper forks that they need to replace more often? Seems odd to me. Equally, I like to know I can trust everything on my bike, and I fully trust these forks.

Edit: This was Mark :P

I found it gay how they dident make the frames both 4-bolt and disc, but for the weight weenies itll be a plus.

That looks really nice, id love a lynx DD if I ever go back mod, can I have a go? Im yet to ride a !GOOD! spec lynx

it need a big black trialtech/tart sticker on it somewhere not a fan of plainism. . . . . . . pm meee for a ride XD

I found it gay how they dident make the frames both 4-bolt and disc, but for the weight weenies itll be a plus.

That looks really nice, id love a lynx DD if I ever go back mod, can I have a go? Im yet to ride a !GOOD! spec lynx

it need a big black trialtech/tart sticker on it somewhere not a fan of plainism. . . . . . . pm meee for a ride XD

Hey dude - feel free to have a go if we're out on a ride. More the merrier!

I know what you mean about the 4-bolt/disc version option, it would've been pretty sweet. I guess the majority of people aren't going to chop and change their setup much, and a lot of people are pretty set in their ways with what they're after.

Used to have a big Trialtech black sticker with a white one underneath as a drop-shadow on the downtube, and a Tarty one on the top-tube, but I really like the look of the Dymo stickers :)

How much do you want for it? :)

Jamie (Y)

£225 posted to your door for frame, brake (HS33 with 4-finger blade, water/antifreeze bleed, Trialtech Sport booster - all set up to work fine if you run your chain at a decent tension with 18:12, it's set up where I had it last with some fairly new LGM pads), BB (68x122.5 one, clears with almost all cranks - comes with Echo SL black crank bolts) and Urban 18t black bashring. Got no bash mounts, so it's a UCI setup...

Hey dude - feel free to have a go if we're out on a ride. More the merrier!

I know what you mean about the 4-bolt/disc version option, it would've been pretty sweet. I guess the majority of people aren't going to chop and change their setup much, and a lot of people are pretty set in their ways with what they're after.

Used to have a big Trialtech black sticker with a white one underneath as a drop-shadow on the downtube, and a Tarty one on the top-tube, but I really like the look of the Dymo stickers :)

I am now slowly building up a DD bike so hopefully ill be as cool as you soon.

cos I'm a fagâ„¢

:P

Ive got myself a new tarty quote, ill add this to the other . . .

"Dont buy from us, cos I'm a fag"

I spent all day putting them on too :(

Ill be the first to say, It payed off (Y)

£225 posted to your door for frame, brake (HS33 with 4-finger blade, water/antifreeze bleed, Trialtech Sport booster - all set up to work fine if you run your chain at a decent tension with 18:12, it's set up where I had it last with some fairly new LGM pads), BB (68x122.5 one, clears with almost all cranks - comes with Echo SL black crank bolts) and Urban 18t black bashring. Got no bash mounts, so it's a UCI setup...

Sounds good I am really interested i will most probably have it off you :) i get my money in my bank on Monday i will sort it all out then

cheers

Jamie (Y)