• 10-20
    • 20-30
    • 30-40
    • 40-50
    • 50-60
    • 60-80
    • 80-100
    • 100+

I wouldn't really take any notice to the poll results, and i certainly wouldn't use them as a deciding factor to what products you'll mae, there just isn't enough options and information, like someone has already mentioned about the hub. And you can already see from the results about the BB hight there's two spikes on the options (10-20 and 50-80) which shows two obvious types of riding, the traditional 24" riders and people who answered yes to your first question respectively.

I've been saying for a while now a TGS 24" frame will sell really well, especially since echo have brought out a bunch of 24" components, to date there's no one selling anything but a street 24". My gut tells me pretty much every company is already testing / developing one as I type.

Everyone is interested in a frame where you don't have to break the chain, but no one wants to deal with the many drawbacks that this'll bring. They only reason onza experimented with a frame where you could take the chain off without breaking it was because they were wanting to try belt drive. People wouldn't go out of their way to buy a frame that meant they didn't have the break their chain because it isn't a big deal at all. Hence why you're getting mixed votes on that question.

(Y)

Edited by JT!

good to see another company on the scene giving us more to choose from. be interesting to see what ideas you come up with

like someone said the questions are abit vague as there are alot more factors that usually come into account. but i tried to answer the questions assuming all the other factors were ticked.

Voted. Have to say though a frame where you don't need to disconnect the chain seems like a bad idea that will end up breaking.

how can you make that assumption you've not even seen there design they have in mind.

I've voted, i've never ridden a 24" but to be honest I would love to as, from the videos, they look like such whippy little bikes that are easy to manuver.

The hub sounds like an amazing idea, running a king bmx hub atm and it feels amazing, hard to immagine what your hub would be like :P

The chain idea sounds..... Interesting. If it could work it seems amazing but from what I can think (which atm isn't much :P) it would compromise too much strength.

It's always nice to see a new company and I really hope you're able establish yourself a strong customer base :D

Voted!

Just to give some clarification on the hub/price.

Hope ProII trials are great and come in at your lowest price bracket, they have a proven reputation.

Chris King hubs are also great, and are known for there engineering precision and quality.

Both are proven manufacturers in there respective markets and so if you were to release a hub claiming 144 engagements it's build quality and reliability would need to be proven before you could justify a higher price tag.

Hub question is a bit silly because I'd much rather have a hub with 36 points that was ultra reliable than one with 144 points that wasn't.

TGS 24 is a good idea, not sure why they haven't made one for shorter people who like to ride stock or the people that switch between the two constantly. I know it's traditional to have a streety 24" but I can't think of any reasons why a 24" proper trials bike wouldn't work well.

All up for this competition anyway, I'm in the market for a new frame.

Worth remembering that the only time I (and most others I assume) only remove the chain because it's broken so I'm repairing it, or replacing it with a new one.

Both of which circumstances I'd be using a chain tool anyway!

I can't see the point, apart from as JT mentioned - if you're experimenting with belt drive.

Good on you for thinking though - it'd be great to see some more 'trials' orientated 24" bikes out there for sure. :)

Just to clear things up about opinions about whether the hub would be reliable or not.

I can assure you we have not sacrificed reliability for function.

It is the approach we have taken to the design which allows us to use space more effectively.

The question is not whether you think it will be reliable or not.

It would be appreciated if answers are simply if a hub of quality with those credentials would be something you would be interested in.

Thanks.