Soton Or Pompey

craigjames

i am thinking i will be there at twelve to get free parking at leisure world but dont want to miss out on riding at spar, lol. Me and sean will prob come in one car. :D

where is your work nathie? is it easy to find and ok to park there?

Its right by the football stadium. If Saints are playing this weekend there car park will be hired out to the stadium. Ill find out mate and text you either way

I will be there just after 11 but I will only be there until just before 1. I will be back out at 6 if any one is still out about? If not I will have to ride by myself. :(

Also, Nathan have you still got those bars that I can have?

I will be there just after 11 but I will only be there until just before 1. I will be back out at 6 if any one is still out about? If not I will have to ride by myself. :(

Also, Nathan have you still got those bars that I can have?

Hey man, yeah i still have the bars mate, can bring them :)

looking at the map on bbc it looks like the rain stopps between 9am and 12 then doesnt rain all afternoon.

anybody else have an opinion?

I am undecided, its a long way for me to go if its skank.

think you'll find its even further for me to come :( with the wind lifting the tiles off the roof and the rain pounding on my window, its debatable atm.

im not to sure what to do... i want to ride soo so bad. a llittle bit of rain wont really stop me from riding it just depends if anyone else is riding.

im riding probs not matter what. unless its torrential rain. chris text me before you leave il let you know what the weathers like up here :)

me and andy are there for 11:17 :)