Call Of Duty: Modern Warefare 2

Boswell

I know yeah aha, marathon, lightweight and akimbo 1887's or G18's, your f**ked in simple terms haha.

EDIT: Anyone up for a game on MW1 or MW2 now ?

Gamertag - DannyKearns

Xbox360 BTW.

if none of my mates are on I will, iCe x iCe Bab3y :)

modded to aids though :P

I agree cod4 is better, none of my mates play it though, and i only play to have fun with my mates or whatever really, black ops should be cool if they bring back the ptrs and m40, get rid of commando, painkiller/jug juice, pro pipes etc and should be an alright game, mw2 is too much of an arcade game and is reaaaaaally noob friendly, i want every noob who plays mw2 to try get on cod4 and see how much they fail, because the guns acctually have recoil :huh:

They should have seen how some of these perks would affect gameplay before letting it out >.<

It would be a boring game if everything was rifles. Can agree noob choobs and double shottys can be annoying/ frustrating but so can every weapon almost. It's like campers for example, you have to change tactic to play versus that player. I said it before, they need dedicated lobbies for ranked and unranked with either rifles only, randoms, explosives and fully loaded etc for unranked. Whereas ranked you would be up against someone your own level. Or even have separate ranks for different game types. (know what game i'm thinking of now, ha)

yeah cos mw2 sucks ass for bus fair, cod4 all the way still..

Ive gone off MW2 atm, decided to go back on MW1,

I think I preferred COD4 to be honest

I agree cod4 is better,

Make a bloody mw1 thread then :giggle: yeah i agree, mw2 is utter shite and mw1 wins everytime. even mw1 on wii is better play than mw2 haha

Make a bloody mw1 thread then :giggle: yeah i agree, mw2 is utter shite and mw1 wins everytime. even mw1 on wii is better play than mw2 haha

its 4 years old :P haha

popped another nuke on rust, this is way easier than I thought.

haha ive had one on rust, i had my first on scrapyard aswell, which are the 2 most hard maps i reckon, the one on rust is easy to get kills but hard to stay alive, get your arse on the top and play against noobs without semtex and you'll be fine :P

I never said I wasnt allowed to do it, just the other players aren't :-

Dual rapidfire p90's with a glock 18 sidearm? woopsie

Lmfao, remember that yesterday haha, Ahhhh you're a well sound fella by the way, had a right good laugh on live yesterday, sorry i didn't end up coming back haha, family came and we got drunk haha.

I'll be on soon, usual have got my gamertag.

x

Lmfao, remember that yesterday haha, Ahhhh you're a well sound fella by the way, had a right good laugh on live yesterday, sorry i didn't end up coming back haha, family came and we got drunk haha.

I'll be on soon, usual have got my gamertag.

x

cheers dude, you too! was a reet laugh, kids on xbox these days :rolleyes:

no worries, I was getting pestered while we were playing by my usual party to join them so I just played with them for a bit once you'd gone

cheers dude, you too! was a reet laugh, kids on xbox these days :rolleyes:

no worries, I was getting pestered while we were playing by my usual party to join them so I just played with them for a bit once you'd gone

I know yeah haha, i was full on ripping that lad, "captain nappy rash" lmaooo. ahh good times :D

You on MW2 now yeah ? Think I'll jump on if your on.