Call Of Duty: Modern Warefare 2

Boswell

Was any one else having trouble getting into public games last night? I read about quite a few people accross the UK had this issue but most of my freinds list were online playing can only assume private games?

There was an error with the update then that was fixed and then an error with matchmaking, all fixed now.

DOUBLE XP BIATCHES :P

Al_Fel PS3 add me bitches. Is there a way to join someone on your friends lists match without having to get them to invite you? I'm a bit of a ps3 noob.

At the main screen, go to multiplayer, then you have a list of Online, Lan party etc, and theres a friends thing there you just go on that and tells you whos online and if theres the games not full it will let you join it. I`ll add you when i get in mines La_Bear86

Nick

Al_Fel PS3 add me bitches. Is there a way to join someone on your friends lists match without having to get them to invite you? I'm a bit of a ps3 noob.

Before you try and find a game, choose invite down at the bottom of the list on the first page, invite the person who you want to play with, then you can choose find a game and you'll both end up either on the same team, or playing against eachother.

If you play it allot then yeah. Otherwise no. It's only a few maps after all.

See I have been considering it as when I start to play again I get into it but I find I get bored of it very quickly. Not sure thinking maybe spending more of my hard earned pennies could make me play it for a while again.

See I have been considering it as when I start to play again I get into it but I find I get bored of it very quickly. Not sure thinking maybe spending more of my hard earned pennies could make me play it for a while again.

I doubt new maps will make it anymore interesting.

Recently discovered M9 Akimbos are best secondary (other than the overpowered shotties).

They take no time to get out and if you have a good trigger finger make easy work of close range enemies.

I'm sick of using the UMP i have most of the challenges done for it (prestige ones) so my smg class atm is:

MP5K Silenced

Akimbo M9's

Semtex, Stuns

Marathon Pro

Lightweight Pro

Ninja Pro

Completely owns in Search and Destroy... give it a try.

Nick and Liam you are currently playing my sister.... hahaha

Nick what were you doing? You lost 5-2 :S I'm just editing up a lil vid now watching lol

haha. She was in a game by herself. I was just dicking about with throwing knives and smokes.