Lightweight

Marathon

Ninja

Got 42 for 4 with it earlier, was well happy :D,

Never had a nuke, dont want one.

Like 61 at, 1st prestige

Add me :

Gamertag is DannyKearns

Just as a recommendation (obviously you'll be better with the weapons you are comfortable with) but the vector is poor in comparison to the UMP. You might find it takes some time to get used to it but it is so worth it.

Also as a recommendation to everyone, get your sensitivity up to high and switch your button layout to tactical. Allows for quicker turns and you can "dropshot" a lot easier.

Just as a recommendation (obviously you'll be better with the weapons you are comfortable with) but the vector is poor in comparison to the UMP. You might find it takes some time to get used to it but it is so worth it.

Also as a recommendation to everyone, get your sensitivity up to high and switch your button layout to tactical. Allows for quicker turns and you can "dropshot" a lot easier.

yeah i play on 10, holographic for the newbz, it locks on targets easyer and follows them etc, which is pretty cheap but meh, whatever gets you the kills, ive done a full prestiege with intervention, nearly on 1000 headshots, lvl 55 or summet 5th prestiege, for smgs i used to use vector, but i dunno i went off it, ump45 or mp5k are pretty fun to use, although ill probs be sticking with intervention from now on, such a fun/hard gun to use

yeah i play on 10, holographic for the newbz, it locks on targets easyer and follows them etc, which is pretty cheap but meh, whatever gets you the kills, ive done a full prestiege with intervention, nearly on 1000 headshots, lvl 55 or summet 5th prestiege, for smgs i used to use vector, but i dunno i went off it, ump45 or mp5k are pretty fun to use, although ill probs be sticking with intervention from now on, such a fun/hard gun to use

10 might be a bit much for most. I play on 6. As for the holographic lock on.... L O L! Lock on? Really? What you get (mainly noticable on M16) is less recoil and more hit recognition. I dont know how much it effects the other guns, the FAMAS seems no better with the Holo compared to the Red Dot.

As for SMG choice, I don't understand how people can use the UMP and then go to a different gun. The UMP is amazing! MP5 is sooo poor when you're used to the COD 4 MP5 with the full stock. Seems so weak.

And for the Intervention, it is such a laugh. Quick scoping is difficult but so good when you do it!.

I'm currently sessioning the LMGs. :-

The UMP is good, but at medium/ long range you can't do shit versus a good rifle, (if they see you at the same time that is).

Actually the UMP makes all the other SMGs seem kinda pointless, which is daft.

10 might be a bit much for most. I play on 6. As for the holographic lock on.... L O L! Lock on? Really? What you get (mainly noticable on M16) is less recoil and more hit recognition. I dont know how much it effects the other guns, the FAMAS seems no better with the Holo compared to the Red Dot.

As for SMG choice, I don't understand how people can use the UMP and then go to a different gun. The UMP is amazing! MP5 is sooo poor when you're used to the COD 4 MP5 with the full stock. Seems so weak.

And for the Intervention, it is such a laugh. Quick scoping is difficult but so good when you do it!.

holographic sight locks on targets and follows them for 2/3 seconds and red dot doesnt follow at all, thats why you unlock it at a later date, why else would anyone want a massive red dot on there screen when you could have a smaller one to be more accurate? think about it, it doesnt give less recoil or whatever, thats just an m16 glitch.

go on search and destroy and you will see everyone using a ump with silencer because its glitched, its 3 bullet kills to the legs without stopping power, overpowerd gun and needs patching asap.

and yeah quickscoping with an intervention for tehhhhhhh win

Edited by Mat Smith!!

I agree the UMP Silenced is broken, i never use it because its basically easymode.

I like to use different guns just because i get bored of using the best ones (Scar, Acr, Famas, Ump etc..)

At the minute its gotta be:

Intervention w/ FMJ

Akimbo USP.45's

Throwing Knife, Stuns

Sleight of Hand Pro (for quick scoping)

Stopping Power Pro

Sitrep Pro (i never noscope and shooting claymores through walls makes for great killcams)

I play ps3. PSN: aPerfectionist

I'm currently sessioning the LMGs. :-

The UMP is good, but at medium/ long range you can't do shit versus a good rifle, (if they see you at the same time that is).

Actually the UMP makes all the other SMGs seem kinda pointless, which is daft.

LMG-wise the AUG HBAR is sick once you put the grip on it, deadly.

As for the UMP at range, as far as I know it actually suffers from no range drop-off unlike most others so its still takes the same amount of bullets to kill. Its just a hell of a lot harder to be accurate at that range due to the recoil on the gun.

holographic sight locks on targets and follows them for 2/3 seconds and red dot doesnt follow at all, thats why you unlock it at a later date, why else would anyone want a massive red dot on there screen when you could have a smaller one to be more accurate? think about it, it doesnt give less recoil or whatever, thats just an m16 glitch.

go on search and destroy and you will see everyone using a ump with silencer because its glitched, its 3 bullet kills to the legs without stopping power, overpowerd gun and needs patching asap.

and yeah quickscoping with an intervention for tehhhhhhh win

I can honestly say i've never experienced the apparent holo lock on. I only ever use the holo on the M16 anyway, I rarely use attachable sights.

I'm not so sure the UMP is glitched, more that they have just drastically overpowered the gun.

Since other people are posting classes here are my three top ones at the moment.

Famas - FMJ

G18 - Akimbo

Semtex

Stuns

Slight of Hand

Stopping Power

Ninja

UMP45 - No attachment

G18 - Akimbo

Semtex

Stuns

Marathon

Lightweight

Ninja

Intervention - FMJ

G18 Akimbo

Semtex

Stuns

Slight of Hand

Stopping Power

Ninja/Steady Aim (Depending if others are using steady aim or not)

Anyway, recently got a dazzle so here is a quick video I made as a tester. More to come soon hopefully.

http://www.youtube.c...u/1/Y0JtHnNJXOo

can i just ask, why no attachment on the ump45??

if your prefer iron sights,then fair enough, but surely FMJ or the like would be beneficial on the gun if your not using anything else.

just curious, as obviously im a mw2 noob(well ive been playing it online since it came out, but im still crap compared to everyone else).

can i just ask, why no attachment on the ump45??

if your prefer iron sights,then fair enough, but surely FMJ or the like would be beneficial on the gun if your not using anything else.

just curious, as obviously im a mw2 noob(well ive been playing it online since it came out, but im still crap compared to everyone else).

Because I havent unlocked the silencer or FMJ yet. I havent used it this prestige so far. As you see in the video I only just unlocked Rapid Fire (10 kills) with the UMP recently

Edited by Has anyone seen my shoe?

LMG-wise the AUG HBAR is sick once you put the grip on it, deadly.

As for the UMP at range, as far as I know it actually suffers from no range drop-off unlike most others so its still takes the same amount of bullets to kill. Its just a hell of a lot harder to be accurate at that range due to the recoil on the gun.

I can honestly say i've never experienced the apparent holo lock on. I only ever use the holo on the M16 anyway, I rarely use attachable sights.

I'm not so sure the UMP is glitched, more that they have just drastically overpowered the gun.

Since other people are posting classes here are my three top ones at the moment.

Famas - FMJ

G18 - Akimbo

Semtex

Stuns

Slight of Hand

Stopping Power

Ninja

UMP45 - No attachment

G18 - Akimbo

Semtex

Stuns

Marathon

Lightweight

Ninja

Intervention - FMJ

G18 Akimbo

Semtex

Stuns

Slight of Hand

Stopping Power

Ninja/Steady Aim (Depending if others are using steady aim or not)

Anyway, recently got a dazzle so here is a quick video I made as a tester. More to come soon hopefully.

http://www.youtube.c...u/1/Y0JtHnNJXOo

cool vids, is that a dazzle or a hd pvr? qualitys alright, do you play in hd aswell?

yeah i mainly use intervention with fmj, magnum fmj or g18 akimbo, sleight of hand, stopping power and steady aim/ninja, depends if im playing search or not.

sometimes use the acr or m4a1, but most of the time just quickscoping.

most of the time i get too many hit markers to even play mw2 so i pop on cod 4, m40a3 for zee win.

EDIT: whats your gamertag aswell, if you fancy a few games sometime?

are the videos on youtube you? or are they recorded on your friends xbox or something, some of them are hd some arnt and i got confussled by all the names haha :P

Edited by Mat Smith!!

cool vids, is that a dazzle or a hd pvr? qualitys alright, do you play in hd aswell?

yeah i mainly use intervention with fmj, magnum fmj or g18 akimbo, sleight of hand, stopping power and steady aim/ninja, depends if im playing search or not.

sometimes use the acr or m4a1, but most of the time just quickscoping.

most of the time i get too many hit markers to even play mw2 so i pop on cod 4, m40a3 for zee win.

EDIT: whats your gamertag aswell, if you fancy a few games sometime?

are the videos on youtube you? or are they recorded on your friends xbox or something, some of them are hd some arnt and i got confussled by all the names haha :P

I've got two gamertags, Shoelessboy I use mainly and Xa VeNdEtTa I use when meeting up with the rest of the Xa team. As for the youtube videos, some are mine, some are other people from the team i'm in as that is our channel. I record with a dazzle and therefore play in standard def most of the time, Xa BR1C3Y has a HD PVR and it will be his videos that are the ones in HD. Shame really because he barely ever records. And yeah the quality on my dazzle if pretty darn good if I give it enough time, seems to need to warm up and then its all good. Use it too early and the sound is out of sync and sometimes it varies the speed randomly. Just uploaded a couple more videos tonight. www.youtube.com/xtremeacademyuk :)

I've got two gamertags, Shoelessboy I use mainly and Xa VeNdEtTa I use when meeting up with the rest of the Xa team. As for the youtube videos, some are mine, some are other people from the team i'm in as that is our channel. I record with a dazzle and therefore play in standard def most of the time, Xa BR1C3Y has a HD PVR and it will be his videos that are the ones in HD. Shame really because he barely ever records. And yeah the quality on my dazzle if pretty darn good if I give it enough time, seems to need to warm up and then its all good. Use it too early and the sound is out of sync and sometimes it varies the speed randomly. Just uploaded a couple more videos tonight. www.youtube.com/xtremeacademyuk :)

ah right sweet, yeah i wanted to get a dazzle, but dont want to play in none hd, meh i cant afford a pvr haha, ill add you tonight if i remember, i might come on mw2 for abit after ive played cod4 =].

• 2 weeks later...