Call Of Duty: Modern Warefare 2

Boswell

"The first Modern Warfare 2 content pack is expected to be released spring 2010, and will be exclusively available on Xbox LIVE with the PlayStation 3 receiving the same content pack 30 days later".

Seriously! Why does everyone have their dicks up Microsofts arse!

Haha im always top on HTD

Vector-rapid fire

AA-12-fmj

lightweight (maxxed out pro)

Matrathon(maxxed out pro)

What ever 3rd perk takes my fancy, usally ninja.

uav+care package+ stealth bomber

usally hit 30 kills and 20ish deaths as everyone on htd sucks, sniping pussys.

nevr had a nuke. always top

xD

bolloksitsmee

My Xbox Live subscription ran out, forcing me to go COD cold turkey on 22/2/2010. I am now an entrepreneur and have my own million-grossing business and a family, whilst my charitable work has been recognised with multiple awards.

COD:MW2 destroys lives.

Getting good at this game now, also addicted =[

Use two classes:

M4A1 + Holographic sight

Stinger

Semtex + Flashbangs

Lightweight

Marathon

Steady aim

Other one which is new:

Vector + Red dot sight

Tmp

Semtex + Stun

Lightweight

Marathon

Ninja

Got 42 for 4 with it earlier, was well happy :D,

Never had a nuke, dont want one.

Like 61 at, 1st prestige

Add me :

Gamertag is DannyKearns

Not a happy bunny, MW2 disc stopped working other day, took it out and there is an almost perfect circle scratch on it, did some internet browsing and apparently this happens if you move the Xbox whilst game is running - but I did no such thing. Xbox remains perfectly flat, laid down under a TV cabinet, the only movement it ever gets is when I plug the controller in and load the disc.

Took it to local game shop, they say it is actually laser burn caused by exactly the above (movement) - but sometimes it can be caused by simple day to day vibrations causing the game on an unsteady disc tray (bad Xbox design) to move slightly and get 'burnt' from the laser.

They did some pretty intense buffing of the disc, it hasn't got rid of it totally but looks better - how it still doesn't f**king work - so I now no longer have a working MW2 and can't afford to buy a new one until end of April.

Back to COD4 for me

Frooty

I managed to clean heavy scrapes from moving the xbox around with the disc in almost perfectly. All is not lost though, try saving the game to the hard drive, this can sometimes get around a dodgy part of the disc, and is how I've got away with my knackered copy of mirror's edge.

I managed to clean heavy scrapes from moving the xbox around with the disc in almost perfectly. All is not lost though, try saving the game to the hard drive, this can sometimes get around a dodgy part of the disc, and is how I've got away with my knackered copy of mirror's edge.

Not sure what you mean about the heavy scrapes bit, does that partly repair the disc?

Do you mean save game to the Xbox hard-drive? How is this done, and can I run the game from the hard-drive rather than disc?

Not sure what you mean about the heavy scrapes bit, does that partly repair the disc?

Do you mean save game to the Xbox hard-drive? How is this done, and can I run the game from the hard-drive rather than disc?

The disc had a heavy scratch round the edge.

Save it to the hard drive, yes. It's in the Game Library thing, select the game in there, then look for install to hard drive.

The disc had a heavy scratch round the edge.

Save it to the hard drive, yes. It's in the Game Library thing, select the game in there, then look for install to hard drive.

Ah, didn't know you could save games to hard-drive from disc - this may be a life game-saver

Just been browsing t'interweb and found some details about it, anyone know if it can be done with MW2?

Frooty

You can do it with all Xbox 360 games. Just make sure there's space on the hard drive. You need the disc to play the game, but it doesn't need to read all of it, so often you can get away with a dud disc. You can EVEN save someone else's copy of the game and use your disc to start it up, as far as I know.

So providing it doesn't just say 'this disc is shite' as soon as you put it in, you can get round it.

Try it anyway.

You can do it with all Xbox 360 games. Just make sure there's space on the hard drive. You need the disc to play the game, but it doesn't need to read all of it, so often you can get away with a dud disc. You can EVEN save someone else's copy of the game and use your disc to start it up, as far as I know.

So providing it doesn't just say 'this disc is shite' as soon as you put it in, you can get round it.

Try it anyway.

Spot on, I'm guessing you still need disc to prove copying and genuine version ..etc..etc..etc..

Reading internet it appears the entire game is actually run off the hard-drive and speeds up the system. Might have to purchase a couple more hard-drives for the more expensive games I get in future.

Thanks for you help buddy!

Frooty

Getting good at this game now, also addicted =[

Use two classes:

M4A1 + Holographic sight

Stinger

Semtex + Flashbangs

Lightweight

Marathon

Steady aim

Other one which is new:

Vector + Red dot sight