Call Of Duty: Modern Warefare 2

Boswell

Probably the headshot challenge? Like with COD4 you had the Golden Gun?

Though, those look like chrome.

Actually thinking about it, you get additional challenges when you prestige. This is probably where they come from. These additional challenges involve kills and headshots, but when you prestige again you don't loose the count like previously! That's a relief. Only a few more kills with the AT4 left for me, out of 1200 :P

you get titles + emblems, not weird colours on a gun, pretty sure itll just be the camo/the way the gun is designed on this cod.

Yeah the veteran and master challenges dont give you camo.

The only camo's you unlock are Woodland, Digital, Urban, Blue Tiger, Red Tiger and Fall as well as Arctic and Desert that you get standard.

yeah, and fall isnt even worth it, ive had it on like 5 guns and i think it looks shit haha, i prefer red tiger loads.

Does anyone else perform really sporadically in their score online? I find that I can either be in top spot with a KDR of 4 or something, or dead last with 10 deaths and 1 or 2 kills. It doesn't seem to depend on the maps either. Hmmm.

Does anyone else perform really sporadically in their score online? I find that I can either be in top spot with a KDR of 4 or something, or dead last with 10 deaths and 1 or 2 kills. It doesn't seem to depend on the maps either. Hmmm.

Yea ill regularly go 31 and 2 or the like on a map i dont know too well, or like 15 and 4 on a map I know like karachi. but then about an hour later ill be gettin like 3 and 11 or something stupid.

when I used to play COD4 i had an excel document open to enter my scores in for each game, and I used to find once id given it a couple of games to get warmed up, and got into the swing of things, if my kill:death started dropping off, I was much better off stopping playing for an hour or 2.

I dont know whether it was my eyes tiring/concentration dropping off/me getting frustated at getting killed/making stuff personal (come on how often have you been sniped, known where you were you were sniped from, and gone straight for that location,fixated on it, and ignored running through open areas etc or firefights going on behind you).

with some games a lot of it is getting a good start, you get 3 kills, get your uav, then its easy to pop one off, get your care package, call it in, then if its a harrier/helicopter(especially a pavelow) you can a) sit back and watch your kills go up and B) concentrate on moving yourself into a decent position to get some more kills.

I find this especially true on kirachi(hence the reason I like it as a map), you get 3 kills, call in your uav, find one last kill, run up towards the bulding you can get on the roof off and fire down the road on one side(where the minigun is) or back into the central courtyard/partially destroyed house on the other. throw your care package onto the lower roof of there, get your care package, if its a chopper or whatever, call it in, and move onto that roof.

all the time your kills will be going up from the chopper getting kills(as well as people giving away their location firing on it) you pop off another couple of kills with your gun, and you end up getting another kill streak reward.

which I think is a lot of the reason you end up getting stupid high scores some games,once you hit 4 and get a chopper on your care package, its easy pickings.

haha yeah, i either play really shit or really well.

Youtube Video -> Original Video

seriously epic kills goin daaaaaaawn

thats CS!!! does anyone else play cs?

yeah, well used to, but not as much now ive got mw2, what servers u play?

Edited by Mat Smith!!

The thing is, it's not like the single player mode is bad. It's just that it's about 7-8 hours of pretty alright stuff, vs online which is basically infinite and will eat your life away.

I've not actually played it. I preferred it when games took 3 hours to complete and you would go back each time and play it through but it was ALL good. I found COD4 to have empty missions in it which could of been dropped.

haaa no way ive dreamed of such a moment, i should be playing with my mates on a 10ft projector screen in about 15 minutes should be pretty wu tang.

never played online just always play multiplayer at uni, heard nothing but good about it though, considered getting it but probably should'nt as my uni life consists of 60 percent doobs with call of duty, 35 percent whiskey and 5 percent uni work . . .