Any Way To Stop Meat Poison ? - Quick ?

Laurence--Trials

It was about six hours before my food poisoning from gone off pork began to affect me. If you're body has broken down the food and absorbed it, then you're screwed. However, meat takes a while longer than most other foods so perhaps trying to make yourself sick might reduce how badly if affects you, if it does.

One of the most horrific experiences of my life was that. Crawling my weak body across the floor to rest my head on the toilet bowl to project vomit that involved the most painful retching of my life alongside one of the most painful headaches of my life from the acute dehydration. It was even better when both ends were exploding at the same time. I didn't eat for three or four days and it was nearly two weeks before i felt 'normal' again. Anyway, if it's gonna get you, you're in for a treat.

My main advice is get some fluids that you'll actually be able to manage without instantly throwing them back up. Perhaps a hot flavoured drink with paracetomal. Also, some painkillers with codeine might be a good shout given the degree of head and body pain that tends to follow from food poisoning. I can't emphasise how horrible food poisoning can be.

Edited by Ben Rowlands

:lol:

Who told you that? When your mummy tells you you're a clever boy, she's only trying to make you stop crying, not actually telling you you're smart.

No i got a level 3 in maths and an ungraded in french do you think i could talk to it in french ?

It was about six hours before my food poisoning from gone off pork began to affect me. If you're body has broken down the food and absorbed it, then you're screwed. However, meat takes a while longer than most other foods so perhaps trying to make yourself sick might reduce how badly if affects you, if it does.

One of the most horrific experiences of my life was that. Crawling my weak body across the floor to rest my head on the toilet bowl to project vomit that involved the most painful retching of my life alongside one of the most painful headaches of my life from the acute dehydration. It was even better when both ends were exploding at the same time. I didn't eat for three or four days and it was nearly two weeks before i felt 'normal' again. Anyway, if it's gonna get you, you're in for a treat.

My main advice is get some fluids that you'll actually be able to manage without instantly throwing them back up. Perhaps a hot flavoured drink with paracetomal. Also, some painkillers with codeine might be a good shout given the degree of head and body pain that tends to follow from food poisoning. I can't emphasise how horrible food poisoning can be.

Thanks for that, i have a nice big bottle of water next to me.. so ill keep drinking that :)

So you ate it anyway? Did you think raw chicken was cooked after 30secs in a microwave?

I've never laughed at a thread so much :P

yes :) well im glad i make you happies :)

Welcome to my sig too.

I bow down to your stupidity.

wow :) im popular tonight

You tried to cook chicken in a microwave, for 30s.

:huh:

i did :) and that is why am as smart as a pea :)

No i got a level 3 in maths and an ungraded in french do you think i could talk to it in french ?

i did :) and that is why am as smart as a pea :)

You certainly are, peas are f**king stupid. Course, they've not got brains, which must mean neither do you, poor guy.

Level three in maths, right? If we're talking SATs, that qualifies you to count up to 2.

Edited by Revolver

You certainly are, peas are f**king stupid. Course, they've not got brains, which must mean neither do you, poor guy.

Level three in maths, right? If we're talking SATs, that qualifies you to count up to 2.

haha, lol na i got 5 in maths but i did get ungraded in french :P

EDIT: i dont perticualy want to talk about my school stufff anywayy.. crap i got homework.. that'll be fun for tomorrow..

What happens if i choke on it ?

Edited by Laurence--Trials

do you think i could talk to it in french ?

You can talk to it in french if you like but I doubt it'll understand you considering you were ungraded. Just try it and see I'd say. With a bit of luck it may speak quite good English, thus bypassing the need for you to utilise your bilingual skillz.

and that is why am as smart as a pea :)

Is that a good thing? I've never really considered the IQ of Pisum sativum.

You can talk to it in french if you like but I doubt it'll understand you considering you were ungraded. Just try it and see I'd say. With a bit of luck it may speak quite good English, thus bypassing the need for you to utilise your bilingual skillz.

Is that a good thing? I've never really considered the IQ of Pisum sativum.

Whats all the under linded ?

I'm surprised you haven't left this thread in shame yet.

Run along, now.

naaaa its passing the time quite well its funny too :)