Halloween- Lets See What You Guys Did!

Ash-Kennard

Went to a war themed house party in welling, dressed up as guantanamo bay POW with orange jumpsuit and manacles :)

Much beer drunk and fun had, will put some photos up when my gf uploads them (tonight probably).

That would be me then, in the orange :)

10861_166656531145_694156145_3329588_268

Busted out the tar sprayed rims on 24" + grind and Hardest mofo pads i could find and had a massive firework fight down the pallets with rocket launches(drainpipe + firework) with blood all over us, burnt and ears killing we ventured into town to get some fit birds, gf isnt one bit too happy though.

C) Firework fight, you're one stupid individual (Y)

To be fair, we have a Watford Skate Crew fireworks fight every year and it's f**king amazing, one of my favourite nights of the year every year :lol:

Only video I can find is 2007 one which didnt go off thaaatt much but still sick.

Youtube Video ->
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

with blood all over us, burnt and ears killing

Yeah, that was very hypoctritcal actually, i've been involved in my fair share of firework related incidents, they aren't the smartest things in the world though! The above sentence is what constituted the remark, all concerned generally take some precautions to avoid ending up with blood all over them, burnt, and with killer ears (well, except the last bit, that's enevitable) then bragging about it on trials-forum :lol:

Edited by Skoze