Halloween- Lets See What You Guys Did!

Ash-Kennard

House party mashup. Police turned up while me and the missus were doing stuff in the bathroom, kept going, what a thrill lol.

Was alright though, just turned a bit funny when relationships were kicking off... Mate had an argument with his gf, ran out the house for a breather etc, gave him a hug and then he said we (1 more guy came out) should take our clothes off and run down the street... So we did.

Was alright though, just turned a bit funny when relationships were kicking off... Mate had an argument with his gf, ran out the house for a breather etc, gave him a hug and then he said we (1 more guy came out) should take our clothes off and run down the street... So we did.

:S I guess grief does funny things to people. The question is though, are you sure you hugged him BEFORE the clothes were taken off?

We hopped about between about 6 house parties all night which was pretty jokes. Caused general Halloween mischief, then ended up drunkenly/leanly throwing heinous amounts of bark through the open bathroom window of the girls next door house :lol: They text me this morning asking how 'a load of trees' got in their bathroom.

I had to make a quick costume before i went out everyone was dressed up apart from me!

So i went to the cubard under the sink got a dustbin bag and a new kitchen cloth which i made a hat out of by stapleing it into a square then cutting holes for mouth and eyes, the perfect mask!

With the dustbin bag i made a cape and for the finishing touch i put two empty toilet roll tubes round my wrist and drew flames on them i then called myself EL SCORCHIO! and pretended to be spanish all night in some random house party.

I´m just hopeing someone took a picture of me.