Monty 231 Xlite

Spektrum

Was offered an old xlite monty frameset including 25'' monty rear wheel with a shimano silent clutch hub. Also have the option of throwing in a new rhynolite rim with shimano front hub. All this for $325 USD. Just wanted to get some opinions on the trade before i actually went through. I currently only have a fourplay atm, and i was looking to get a cheap 2nd stock frame.

What do you guys think?

dscn5342.jpg

dscn5350c.jpg

ill be ripping the cranks, brakes, bars off the fourplay

From what the guys said when i asked questions about the fourplay with natural trials they all said that its just as at home on natural as on the streets. and monty arent that great and also if you f**k the rear rim no one not even monty make 25" hoops anymore so you would be f**ked! Just stick with the fourplay mate.

Stick with the fourplay! It'll do trials fine.

your joking? surley... they dont ride trials fine at all IMO all the 24" bikes ive riden are the slugiesist things going shit on the back wheel and shit for everything apart from street moves like bunny hops 180s etc.