Clocks Go Back Tonight.

LukasMcNeal

No! :P

Right, say you have two meetings, at the same clock time, on two days. One before the change, one after.

Day 1. 12Pm

Clocks go back an hour, meaning the hour the next day is essentialy, an hour earlier.. But if you dont change your clock, and show up at 12pm again, you'll be late.

Because

Day 1 = 12 PM

24 Hours later - 1

Day 2 = 11 AM

You'll turn up at twelve, as said on your clock that you haven't changed. And be an hour late.

For someone who appears to have put so much thought into that, it's ridiculously funny that you got it completely wrong.

I started work at 10 today, if I hadn't changed my watch then 10 o'clock on my watch would have happened at 9am real time - thus an hour early. Back in your box young man.

No! :P

Right, say you have two meetings, at the same clock time, on two days. One before the change, one after.

Day 1. 12Pm

Clocks go back an hour, meaning the hour the next day is essentialy, an hour earlier.. But if you dont change your clock, and show up at 12pm again, you'll be late.

Because

Day 1 = 12 PM

24 Hours later - 1

Day 2 = 11 AM

You'll turn up at twelve, as said on your clock that you haven't changed. And be an hour late.

LMAO

The clocks go back an hour, we don't go back in time an hour you retard.