I'm A Trend Whore!

ogre

DSC02275.jpg

DSC02276.jpg

DSC02278.jpg

simtra frame

urban forks

king 'ed set

hope pro2 hubs. echo urban on the back, tryall on the front (soon to be a trialtech square 'ole one)

minion rear tyre, specialized eskar on the front

middleburns with cloud9 bash

sd7 vee brake, heatsink yeller pads, 185bb7 on the front

you can probably work out the rest. looks nice but rides shit apparently ;)

What rear v like?

contrary to popular beleif, it doesnt turn you into Ali C, or make you spinny or streety + stuff :( other than that, really good, not as much forward hold as a magura, but LOADS of hold if the wheel tries to move backwards (Y) it was even quite good with the stock rim wrangler pads (albeit very quiet) since i got the heatsinks its become very aggressive and grabby (Y)

plus i've really grown to like the feel of cable brakes over maguras, riding bikes with mags quickly cramps up my hands :(

Edited by ogre

Nice bike ogre, does it still weigh as much as an average car? hehe

Vee is cool on stock loved mine !

yeah but not having that merk off rotor takes some weight off the back wheel and i made a tap i couldn't do before (dunno if thats just psychological but either way i'm a happy beefcake bunny)

Seem to remember you gave me a right ribbing for running a rear rim brake over a disc? :P

Looks good love, looks like a proper TGS basher sled!

i'm not a basher tbf, and its what you said about weight distribution that made me try it ;) a man size disc rotor will make you better though muel :P peer pressure ;)

i'm not a basher tbf, and its what you said about weight distribution that made me try it ;) a man size disc rotor will make you better though muel :P peer pressure ;)

Well I don't really care about how mine rides now, it hasn't turned a wheel in about 6 weeks. :P