Rockman Slate

nathie wafie

What problem exactly?

Finally got some sense in your to get some nice platform pedals I see!

Well i was running monty cams but only had 9mm adjustment, as couldnt get enough tension in the chain, so put my tryall cnc cams on, with 12.5mm adjustment but still not enough tension, chains as short as it will go but has stretched. So im guessing a new chain will have to do??

Yeah finally :P much nicer haha

Edited by nathie wafie

Well i was running monty cams but only had 9mm adjustment, as couldnt get enough tension in the chain, so put my tryall cnc cams on, with 12.5mm adjustment but still not enough tension, chains as short as it will go but has stretched. So im guessing a new chain will have to do??

Yeah finally :P much nicer haha

New chain might work for a little while but it will stretch eventually and you'll end up with the same problem. I have this problem with my cams right now, chains has stretched too much for my cams max adjustability.

Unless you wanna stick a half link in there, or a 74Kingz for the rest of the slack in the chain.

New chain might work for a little while but it will stretch eventually and you'll end up with the same problem. I have this problem with my cams right now, chains has stretched too much for my cams max adjustability.

Unless you wanna stick a half link in there, or a 74Kingz for the rest of the slack in the chain.

Gayyyy, Cocky had similar problem with his Rockman (N) i dont want to run a 74kingz as thats the reason i got a frame with horizontal dropouts lol. Sav mate while we're talking on here and i cba with msn, new rear sproket fitted at last, it still clicks....... but theres no chain rub on the spokes now?! Im guessing its the same problem, new sproket and old chain

Gayyyy, Cocky had similar problem with his Rockman (N) i dont want to run a 74kingz as thats the reason i got a frame with horizontal dropouts lol. Sav mate while we're talking on here and i cba with msn, new rear sproket fitted at last, it still clicks....... but theres no chain rub on the spokes now?! Im guessing its the same problem, new sproket and old chain

I wish echo Tr cams was bigger, they would be the best cams around. What did cocky do to sort out his problem? I'm just living with mine, can't be arsed to sort it out and I don't want to get a new chain either haha.

Clicky noise? Hows your chain line??

Edited by weirdoku

I wish echo Tr cams was bigger, they would be the best cams around. What did cocky do to sort out his problem? I'm just living with mine, can't be arsed to sort it out and I don't want to get a new chain either haha.

Clicky noise? Hows your chain line??

He was running 18:16 so swapped to 18:15 i think was my advice lol. but im already running that!

Chainline is spot on dead straight, its only at really low speed

He was running 18:16 so swapped to 18:15 i think was my advice lol. but im already running that!

Chainline is spot on dead straight, its only at really low speed

I was gonna say change the rear sprocket to the next one up.... Can you ride 18:16? I have no idea how it feels on a stock though.