Working In A Ski Shalet?

Boswell

Did a season in St Anton in Austria about 7-8 years ago working in a hotel as pot wash, then went uni finished that and started the career bollox. Except I have now quit and as of tuesday next week I fly out to Canada to start a 6 month season as a lift host at Whistler. Once that finishes I am off to the snowy mountains in Oz for another season, then Colorado and maybe Breakenridge for another season, then if the cash holds out another season in NZ. 4 winter seasons in 2 years, get the f**k in!

In other words, do it.

A tip from the top, learn to spell Chalet....

Honestly, you for real ?

Read your first post now, and you've then called it a Chalet but spelt experience wrong ? I know your hardly going to speak English whilst your out there but if you suck at English that much then don't even bother learning a new language !

Edited by Pashley26

Did a season in St Anton in Austria about 7-8 years ago working in a hotel as pot wash, then went uni finished that and started the career bollox. Except I have now quit and as of tuesday next week I fly out to Canada to start a 6 month season as a lift host at Whistler. Once that finishes I am off to the snowy mountains in Oz for another season, then Colorado and maybe Breakenridge for another season, then if the cash holds out another season in NZ. 4 winter seasons in 2 years, get the f**k in!

In other words, do it.

Well that sounds thoroughly rubbish :P

Good luck with it though.

Honestly, you for real ?

Read your first post now, and you've then called it a Chalet but spelt experience wrong ? I know your hardly going to speak English whilst your out there but if you suck at English that much then don't even bother learning a new language !

\]

Get a life you pathetic loser!

Yeah because I come on this forum to show people how intelligent I am! But by all means have fun with that!

Well, I know a couple of people who have worked in chalets for 6 month holidays. I've done a season in Morillion (French Alps) snowboarding and have stayed in several self catering, and catered chalets on seasonal holidays so I've got a fair bit of information I could tell you.

But I'm not going to because you can't spell...

:)

Edited by Pashley26

Well, I know a couple of people who have worked in chalets for 6 month holidays. I've done a season in Morillion (French Alps) snowboarding and have stayed in several self catering, and catered chalets on seasonal holidays so I've got a fair bit of information I could tell you.

But I'm not going to because you can't spell...

:)

Ok thanks for wasting both of our time. :huh:

In other words, do it.

You lucky lucky b*****d.

I was thinking of doing this also. I'm not sure though, I've been on a few skiing holidays and I always enjoy them but I'm usually ready for home by the end :-

The beauty of doing a season is that you can do what you want - if you don't feel like skiing one day, you don't have to. You'd only get bored if you were feeling forced to go out every day.

Honestly, you for real ?

first

class

willy.

Probably a tonne of bullshit too dude, dont listen to him! Cant really give you much advice in this field, but i done a bit of traveling this year, its amazing to get away from home and do something! All the best of luck!