Mikey C Youtube Page

Mike Beck

how doo everyone..

iv filmed a mate where i live and uploaded this video for him onto youtube..

CHECK THIS IF YOU WANT LOL

goo check it out.. its the video ready to press play on..

obvs alot of people will think this is wank.. and say things like 'get a life' etc..

but i think its cool.. and just showing it to everyone in general as there maybe some people who do like this..

cheers Mikey C

P.S~~~~~ im working on my new Biketrials video also :D shouldnt be too long now guys..

xxxx

peace

haha, noo.. this guy is sick with his words but in reality is is realy sound.. no threats no nothing...

people may get wrong impressions with this guy some wont. some will understand its only a thing that cums with rapping. tryna be the best etc.. personly i dont fully no what im onabout LMFAO but its his life, he does as he pleeds

i just thaught id share with everyone :D

Mikey C

x

I forgot to give an actual opinion on this before.

It's so terrible.

He's going far to fast, he has no rhythm, It's all in the same tone, it's just constant uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, there's no beat or meaning to any of it. And because of all that he stupidly runs out of breath and has to keep gasping. It doesn't sound good at all.

I have a feeling it's just a typical guy "checkz me blood I can rap yuuarr" so he remembers a load of words and puts them all together in any order. Nobody has a clue what he's saying, does he care? No. He thinks he's great, so it's probably fine.

I forgot to give an actual opinion on this before.

It's so terrible.

He's going far to fast, he has no rhythm, It's all in the same tone, it's just constant uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, there's no beat or meaning to any of it. And because of all that he stupidly runs out of breath and has to keep gasping. It doesn't sound good at all.

I have a feeling it's just a typical guy "checkz me blood I can rap yuuarr" so he remembers a load of words and puts them all together in any order. Nobody has a clue what he's saying, does he care? No. He thinks he's great, so it's probably fine.

With you on this one (Y) I appreciate it's quite a skill but that was just plain awful, just sounded like some chav kid singing a nursery rhyme a little bit faster. And all that shit about sucking his big black dick was just gay.

Not bad, to be honest. What I found funny is it was filmed with a fisheye! Haha.

it wasnt filmed with a fisheye? i dont have a fisheye anymore...

he was vexed blad!

nothing compared to my main man skep to the ta...

i know haha :P

and this guy is living in a like youth hostel.. no job.. always drinking/smoking... like i say its his life so whatever.. i just thaught id post up for the crack

i guess drugs messed him up a litte so if hes proud then no1 realy should put him down.. think vise versa... he might laff at ur bunny hop etc..

plus.. hes not a close mate of mine either.. just sum geeza who lives same area

cheers mikey c

So he can talk really fast about stabbing people and big asses? Big woop.

He dent say anything to do with ass and shanking and thats what I liked about it it was diffrent from all the E3 blappp shank shatup wastegash stuff that most home grown MC's do. Any chance you can get more of his stuff?

He dent say anything to do with ass and shanking and thats what I liked about it it was diffrent from all the E3 blappp shank shatup wastegash stuff that most home grown MC's do. Any chance you can get more of his stuff?

yea mate shouldnt see it being a problem.. see him most days when i go out on the park

il ask him for you..

mikey'c