Leeson 609 Beast

lankyri

since i got this leeson ive hated the colour (sorry nuke) and at work i was painting a rail and when cleaning my brush i thought to paint the bike as well along with getting some new parts as well

so heres my beast, rides so nice very flicky and in my eyes a beast, just need a red front hub white seat and some leeson stckers and its finally how i want it

post-7469-1255888316_thumb.jpg

post-7469-1255888333_thumb.jpg

that seat was ruined mate scratched too f**k and everytime you sit on it it rubbed on the rear wheel, couldnt adjust it either as someone rounded off the bolts, and couldnt get the seat off the post so i just got my xc seat and post lot more comfy and just waiting for my bosses son to order in my seat for me, dont really wanna go pivitol

• 2 weeks later...
nice one lad il pick em up soon, you getting back into trials then ben

I amm :)

all my parts are on the way for thy new steeed ^^ so when its built (over the next month) we shall ride and i will wach you bike up with some stickers for youu.

x

Did you ever see it in real life?

The pictures did the colour no justice!

I thougt so, but can't help but think if i had then i'd remember it a better than i do. So, i'll say no.

Just my opinion, i don't think the blue was a very nice colour, nor did i like the purple. Although, i happen to be a boring b*****d and think black looks sweet on anything.

when nuke painted it that purple it was horrible, no offence but it wasnt for me, the white was stunning when christophe and fred had it, but if i painted it white again it would just be its theres still, now the bikes black its my sig. on it if you like so when you see it you will think thats lankyris leeson not christophes, if you get me?

cant wait to be out on it again, had all week off but unable to ride hopefully the weekend someones out :)