The Price Of Women's Fashion

Rusevelt

The mess on my kitchen worktop is from the workmen that replaced my boiler and radiators and as for the tub of MRI's Black Powder, which is basically a pre-workout energy powder which you mix with 500ml water and gives you all day energy pump and endurance (simular to BSN's No-Xplode which the UFC fighters use during training/sessioning).

The mess on my kitchen worktop is from the workmen that replaced my boiler and radiators and as for the tub of MRI's Black Powder, which is basically a pre-workout energy powder which you mix with 500ml water and gives you all day energy pump and endurance (simular to BSN's No-Xplode which the UFC fighters use during training/sessioning).

So that's what you wanted to say? If you want to advertise on this forum you need to pay.

Rusevelt - Could you give me some more information on this Black Powder?
Well its pretty much like most energy powders on the market which contain all the relevant alertness, focus, & physical performance ingredients except it contains approx 950% more nitrix oxide (a physical performance ingredient) than other brands like BSN's No-Xplode. Basically it just allows you to perform maximum physical effort for much longer periods. i normally go to my local GNC store to get this stuff but i recently discovered a local off licence which started stocking this stuff cheaper. Pm me your address and ill send you some free sample sachets to try out.