Whats Your Inspirational Video?

Borat

Easy ladds. :)

I know we have had the most inspiring rider thread quite afew times. But I'm not so sure about video.

What is your most insprational video to get yourself out and ride? Maybe post a link!

So heres mine:

Well, when I fell off in bristil, I really didn't want to try sidehops, up to fronts etc (just generally how I prefer to ride).

So before I set out to ride, I watched http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIvCBMvXRwI

And was trying all my sidehops etc.

So post away. :)

I really love any vid that puts across the view of the rider, and the personality! you mite think im talking crap but whatever haha.

This video stands out from the rest in my opinion, watched this bad boy on connors phone coming back on bus from one of the greatest Reading rides of all time (back in the day)

Here she is....

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....ils&id=1156

thegeorge.com

You serious? :$

Yep, love it.

Just a really upbeat vid, which reminds me of being a kid and how unstressfull it was.

When deciding whether to go surfing/riding/camping/rockclimbing/cliff jumping/mtbin/BMX was the most difficult question of the day.

I also like:-

Richmond trials- way out

I like videos like this as they are not full of shit that I cannot/will not be ever able to do.

Matt

Edited by Matt Vandart