Adam Hilton Is A Fag And Stole My Bike

DannyBazz (:

I wasn't there but as it comes across to me...

Right Listen Because this is how it is,

No, He Fkd off with lazenby, and the went home.

We wwas in the process of sorting out his front wheel and had abit of fun,

Throwing someone's wheel into traffic may be fun for you, but why not think about the guy who's wheel it is and the drivers who had to brake because that guy was in the road getting the wheel back. If you threw it hard enough and it dented the bumper, would you pay for a new one? Or if it was bent after been run over, would you pay £100( however much a wheel is these days) for a new wheel?

We had to carry your bike across leeds with us, because you left it with us, Adam had to take it to Ben's Where he was staying, and you leave it til thursday to check on it?

There's a big difference between carrying someone's bike and borrowing it, if it was such a burden why didn't you give it back before you last separated?

This may just be me being older and having a different point of view, (no idea how old you are) but next time if you have someone else bike try and think how they would feel about you doing that stuff first. I'm sure you wouldn't like it being done to you.

Its almost impossible to borrow my bike from me,its my property and i'm very protective of it.I cant comprehend how anyone would lend or not get in the way of someone trying to take it.

My old,wise and nutter mother always used to say "craig..theres 3 thing things you never lend anyone...your board (she used to surf).your bike(!!!) and your bird"

Pretty safe rules to stick to next time someone comes up and says "give me a doooo on you bike".

the 3 B's gentlemen.

F*K you,

How about don't judge us on something you clear don't know Fk all about, since you wern't even there.

I wasn't there and I probably don't know much about the situation as stuff like this get's over exaggerated, but that's the beauty of a video of someone bowling someone's front wheel into traffic, it's like I was there with the added benefit of not actually been in your company.

F*K you,

How about don't judge us on something you clear don't know Fk all about, since you wern't even there.

thats a tad harsh,

were just out for fun, this has gotten way out of hand, and pissed loads of people off, including me aswell.

the top and bottom if it is that the bike hasent been stolen, and the blames getting pushed towards the riders who was there, in the video we say weve stolen dannys bike because danny haddent really ridden his bike all day, and wed pissed ben off because he went to go meet some EMOtional,

the video of the wheels bang out of line yeah, but as danny said everyones being silly once in there lives, and just because dannys only 15 makes no diffrence, he shouldent hang around ben and adam in that case, bens 20.

weve not been dicks over this its just dannys not gone and gotten his bike thats all, thats the reason I got snappy. all he had to do was turn up on bens doorstep of what i must of told the forum 3-4 times it only take 3 mins to get to bens house from dannys spot.

Thats why its gotton to thursday. and most likly why itll still be at bens house untill the leeds ride, because danny cba to go get it.

Edited by Seabasss

F*K you,

You don't have to be there to understand you're all a bunch of idiots.

Absolutely no respect for other peoples property at all; rolling a wheel into the road...sure, might be a right laugh if it's not your wheel, if you have a IQ of a retard.

Danny, I think you need to consider your friends more carefully. Not only this 'Adam' lad who f**ked your bike over, but also your other 'friends' who were there. Why didn't they stop him? You don't get a wheel out someones bike and f**k about with it unless you're being encouraged to do so.

The majority of the people posting in this topic are quite clearly idiots - admittedly I don't know them personally, nore would I want to.

If I had any control over it, I'd have you banned from this forum. Its people like 'Adam' that give trials riders more of a bad name. Sure, you might say 'yeaah, but ez alrate in reel life'...clearly not.

f**ktards, the lot of you.

Thats why its gotton to thursday. and most likly why itll still be at bens house untill the leeds ride, because danny cba to go get it.

He got told it wasn't at his house...why would he travel all that way if he has been told by a 'trusted' (ha) friend that it's in Wigan!?

Secondly, why are you trying to turn this around into Dannys fault? If you had any brains between you all you'd tell him the truth from the start, let him collect it and then we don't have to listen to you f**king idiots rabbiting on...

f**king hell you people piss me off.

You don't have to be there to understand you're all a bunch of idiots.

Absolutely no respect for other peoples property at all; rolling a wheel into the road...sure, might be a right laugh if it's not your wheel, if you have a IQ of a retard.

Danny, I think you need to consider your friends more carefully. Not only this 'Adam' lad who f**ked your bike over, but also your other 'friends' who were there. Why didn't they stop him? You don't get a wheel out someones bike and f**k about with it unless you're being encouraged to do so.

The majority of the people posting in this topic are quite clearly idiots - admittedly I don't know them personally, nore would I want to.

If I had any control over it, I'd have you banned from this forum. Its people like 'Adam' that give trials riders more of a bad name. Sure, you might say 'yeaah, but ez alrate in reel life'...clearly not.

f**ktards, the lot of you.

He got told it wasn't at his house...why would he travel all that way if he has been told by a 'trusted' (ha) friend that it's in Wigan!?

Secondly, why are you trying to turn this around into Dannys fault? If you had any brains between you all you'd tell him the truth from the start, let him collect it and then we don't have to listen to you f**king idiots rabbiting on...

f**king hell you people piss me off.

You Know what you can do then...

You wasn't at the ride,

You wasn't directly involved,

You didn't have to read this thread.

So inadvertently, You brought it on yourself,

So, Ahem, Yeah Nice one!

And Yeah that was a lil harsh to JT! Sorry

Just Don't like been called an idiot by someone who doesn't know me lol.

The thing you don't seem to get into your head, is you were rolling someones wheel into a main road!

What would you have honestly done if someone didnt stop in time and crushed his wheel? Would have even felt any guilt? Do you genuinely find doing stuff like that fun? I bet you wouldn't be thinking the same if it was your property someone was "having some fun with".

It's got nothing to do with us "not being on the ride", its to do with common sense, morals and decency to look after someones bike if they are kind enough to let someone else ride it for the day, not abuse it.

You Know what you can do then...

You wasn't at the ride,

You wasn't directly involved,

You didn't have to read this thread.

So inadvertently, You brought it on yourself,

So, Ahem, Yeah Nice one!

You're 18.... Grow the f**k up.

The thing you don't seem to get into your head, is you were rolling someones wheel into a main road!

What would you have honestly done if someone didnt stop in time and crushed his wheel? Would have even felt any guilt? Do you genuinely find doing stuff like that fun? I bet you wouldn't be thinking the same if it was your property someone was "having some fun with".

It's got nothing to do with us "not being on the ride", its to do with common sense, morals and decency to look after someones bike if they are kind enough to let someone else ride it for the day, not abuse it.

+1,

It was Immature, I aren't going to deny that, I Can't deny that :P

But I know that if anything did happen to his wheel, we would without a shadow of a doubt, replace/repair it.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

But nothing happened, so to be honest I don't feel guilty, seen as nothing came to harm.

In fact when he got a puncture or 2 when Adam was riding we put 2 brand new innertubes in.

I'll quite happily apologize to Danny about his bike, But it's just been blown all out of proportion.

End of day,

Danny shouldn't of lent his bike to Adam,

We shouldn't of Fkd about with his bike like that,

lesson learned, Game over.

Think enough people have lost enough respect and reputation after this, regardless of age, IQ, Marital status etc, etc.