Adam Hilton Is A Fag And Stole My Bike

DannyBazz (:

yeah so I left my bike at Lazenbys, went to get it and adam hilton has taken it back to wigan with him.

He got his bike took off him by the guy he was supposed to be buying it off, but he didn't pay...

So I'm really worried bout my bike, I like like an hour away from wigan so I can't go get it, dont have his number or msn....

Should I report it stolen? or not because I know where it is?

any numbers, msn etc. would be appreciated,

cheers

xxxxx

get lazenby to get it for you?

why did he let him take it ??

Spoke to lazenby.... he was at work while it happened, when he got home my bike and adam had gone.

And really it isn't lazenbys fault, its adams

Im sure he lives down in southampton now..

Nah... that all fell through, thats why he was at lazenbys for a few days. he's back in wigan now.

Edited by DannyBazz (:

i'm really good mates with him haha....

but really what can he do? he said he'll speak to adam for me. But really its upto adam to not be a complete utter willy and bring me my bike back!

Get him to send me my f**king forks or send my money back then.

• Like 1

is hes msn not on hes profile on here ?

added him, just waiting for him to accept

Surely Lazenbery should have some contact detail if he stayed at his house? Also Your in Silsden hes in Wigan? Not exactly full length of country is it? A hour or so to get a bike back? I'd 110% do it.

his phones off alot so not sure if its the right number. Im only 15, cant drive, cant really afford the train. again, its his responsibillity to bring it back. and what would I say when I got there?

Get him to send me my f**king forks or send my money back then.

He's planning on sending you some brand new bionic forks I think. He's been extrmely busy at work lately

his phones off alot so not sure if its the right number. Im only 15, cant drive, cant really afford the train. again, its his responsibillity to bring it back. and what would I say when I got there?

Got an older brother, cousin, uncle, dad ? anyone, get them to drive you over there or get the train with you, the rest is pretty self explanitory, just knock on and ask for it back, he's not gonna' say no, purely because its your bike and you're gonna' have someone with you.

ebay?

Adam wouldn't do that

Someone post his address up quick, then just get a lift down there and pick it up.

Has he actually stolen it, or was he supposed to be buying it or summat?

In fairness Danny you let him ride your bike at Leeds then you went home and left Adam with the bike.

Spoke to lazenby.... he was at work while it happened, when he got home my bike and adam had gone.

And really it isn't lazenbys fault, its adams

Nah... that all fell through, thats why he was at lazenbys for a few days. he's back in wigan now.

I can't believe this ...

you sent your bike to somebody you don't know, and this persons hasn't sent your money yet

then a friend of that guy stoles his bike while he is at work ... :S

it sounds like a soup opera

I can't believe this ...

you sent your bike to somebody you don't know, and this persons hasn't sent your money yet

then a friend of that guy stoles his bike while he is at work ... :S

it sounds like a soup opera

what? no. read the first post again. PROPERLY

argh..

right the full story is:

We rode leeds, adam stole my bike and went off to the uni, I Didn't say he could take it. Me and lazenby went up to uni, rang them, theey said they were at play house. So we went all way down to the other side of leeds, they weren't there. This went on for like an hour. Me and lazenby went to station, waited for an hour, they didn't turn up.

So we missed out train, and I got on the ilkley train, which is about 20 mins from my house, and got a lift home because I had to be in at 9, and lazenby said he'd look after my bike for me and that I could pick it up next day.

Rang lazenby at bout 10, he was at home with adam and my bike. Adam went back to wigan on tuesday, while ben was at work. I hadn't had chance to pick my bike up yet.

I went to get it today, lazenby said he thought I'd already picked it up on tuesday. So obviously I hadn't and Adam must've taken my bike to wigan with him.

Apparently he was throwing my wheel into the road, he's broke my king and destroyed my rim. and to be honest I think thats F**king out of order.