Echo Tr Bb Bits

zoobert

Hey there , I was just wondering if anyone on here could tell me where I could get a couple of the washer/spacers shown in the pic below .

bottombracket.jpg

They seem to have went missing and I dont really want to buy a new BB just for the spacers , so are these shaped to suit the spline (if yes , where can I get them) or can I use an alternative ?

Cheers :)

Edited by zoobert

Sorry i have no idea where to get them from but i have a simular question for the same bb, the washers that are on the bolts are they needed? i ask becuase when i have them on the bolt sticks out where as when removed they sit flush to the cranks.

Do the bolts stick out WAY too far with the washers in ? They shouldn't protrude so far that they actually affect your riding surely ?

The bolts sit flush in my Echo SL cranks with the washers in . :huh:

I'd keep the washers in if I were you. :turned:

Hey there , I was just wondering if anyone on here could tell me where I could get a couple of the washer/spacers shown in the pic below .

bottombracket.jpg

They seem to have went missing and I dont really want to buy a new BB just for the spacers , so are these shaped to suit the spline (if yes , where can I get them) or can I use an alternative ?

I'd say They are needed to the BB bolt question, When i had my Echo internal i lost one of the washers and the cranks were constantly coming loose on me, might be different on the Tr though I'm not sure.

To the collar question, Have you phoned tarty? Maybe send Deng an E-mail aswell (Y)

Thanks Adam :turned: , I've emailed tartybikes (but will phone tomorrow as they have a large backlog of emails ) and will email Deng now .

Cheers :D

bottombracket.jpg

need some of these too, where did you find them in the end?

Sorry i have no idea where to get them from but i have a simular question for the same bb, the washers that are on the bolts are they needed? i ask becuase when i have them on the bolt sticks out where as when removed they sit flush to the cranks.

It depends on the cranks. For Echo CNC cranks they are needed, because the spline finish is rather sharp and they grind the bolt when it's being screwed down.

For Monty cranks for instance, the spacers are not needed.

Neither are the spacers which the topic starter is asking about.

Edited by Greetings

It depends on the cranks. For Echo CNC cranks they are needed, because the spline finish is rather sharp and they grind the bolt when it's being screwed down.

For Monty cranks for instance, the spacers are not needed.

Neither are the spacers which the topic starter is asking about.

Maybe his cranks are rubbing his frame and he needs to space them out a bit ? :S