Brum 3rd Ocotber!

onzatrip

i cant wait :) settin of at 4 :) anyone wanan ride tonight.. ? not that im gonna be able to cause ive just been to the gym lol

danny

LADSSSSSSSSSS.

I'm up for ridin' tonight, brum night rides are the ONE! We need to wait for Lazenfaggle anyway as he's not getting here until like a million o'clock tonight!

Awesome ride, a bit windy but really good :)

Cool to see tunni, mikey and swindleburger witnessing a lightweight stock :D

I ache :(

edit: took us a fooking hour to get out of the multistorey carpark, bloody traffic :(

Edited by forteh

Cool to see tunni, mikey and swindleburger witnessing a lightweight stock :D

edit: took us a fooking hour to get out of the multistorey carpark, bloody traffic :(

lol i want your bike its TOOO nice :o

Anyway... i had a ace day and night , pmsl at mikey c wat a legend i love him. The night ride last night and the ride today was imence, and it was nice to meet new faces and old ones too, especially squince who i havent seen in a long time and it was also nice to meet neil :)

drive back was a ball ache though :o

get those pics of us ben

cheers swindle

Edited by Danny Swindlehurst

Ahhh what a night/day. Funny as f**k last night with all the northerners stopping at mine! And an awesome ride today, weather was a bit shitty but it was all goooodz. :)

cheers benn, not mentioning no names then.... northerners.. pfff lol i wouldnt cope without front break :(

Cool to see tunni, mikey and swindlesack witnessing a lightweight stock :D

haha yea mate was a reyt nice bike that :)

on way back squince kept taking all rong turns in middle of birmingham ending up where we were a couple of minutes ago, kept doing so for like 20minutes.. was taking piss.. thaught we wernt ever gona be able to get out of birmingham ha.. but we madee it out and made it back to mansfield....

cheers for gooden guys even though i hadnt slept again, was up all night at bens

MikeyC

x

lol i want your bike its TOOO nice :o

Anyway... i had a ace day and night , pmsl at mikey c wat a legend i love him. The night ride last night and the ride today was imence, and it was nice to meet new faces and old ones too, especially squince who i havent seen in a long time and it was also nice to meet neil :)

drive back was a ball ache though :o

get those pics of us ben

cheers swindle

ohh i love you too danny boy :D:P

xx

sorry for being a bit slow on the pics should hopefully have them up either tonight or tomorrow morning bin working my butt off.

Was an awesome night an day ride really good to meet people an put some names to faces, there was some absolutely amazing riding going on.

shall defiantly have to have another big meet up soon.

cheers

Ben

sorry for being a bit slow on the pics should hopefully have them up either tonight or tomorrow morning bin working my butt off.

Was an awesome night an day ride really good to meet people an put some names to faces, there was some absolutely amazing riding going on.

shall defiantly have to have another big meet up soon.

cheers

Ben

come on ben get ur arse into gear :P