Brum 3rd Ocotber!

onzatrip

so you taking all the traveling strays then ben? do they know how to get down to yours ? if they drop off the m6 onto the m5 they can come down Wolverhampton road.

who is game for a couple of beers on friday night then ?

Edited by loonytoon

so you taking all the traveling strays then ben? do they know how to get down to yours ? if they drop off the m6 onto the m5 they can come down Wolverhampton road.

who is game for a couple of beers on friday night then ?

You can stay at mine as well, make sure I'm safe, as Ben's around.

Theres gonna be about a million of us riding from bens!

1 bjh

2 me

3 leigh

4 kyle

5 danny

6 mikey c

7 ben lazenby

8 and the other ben

anyone got any spare forks got a feeling my forks wont last the ride :(

Who taught you how to count

I'm not out on friday night anymore, so Danny, Mikey, Ben and Ben you can all stay here (Y)

Tis closer to city centre than Loonytoon's(other ben)

love you hyneyyy hole im driving down from the north on my own like so u wanna meet me in brum somewere so i dont end up in london :)

danny

love you hyneyyy hole im driving down from the north on my own like so u wanna meet me in brum somewere so i dont end up in london :)

danny

well i can meet you at the halfords on the link at b just off the m5

link

i can meet you there then guide you down to bens

also mate what time are you aiming to be getting to brum as im at work till 5 so can be at halfords for 20 past.

what time am i meeting people you ther guys?

better not get lost again on my own lmfaosome randomers myt rob off with me

lmao

Mikey C

were meeting at 11 o'clock at new street gap mate, will you be driving in ?

Edited by loonytoon

well i can meet you at the halfords on the link at b just off the m5

link

i can meet you there then guide you down to bens

also mate what time are you aiming to be getting to brum as im at work till 5 so can be at halfords for 20 past.

were meeting at 11 o'clock at new street gap mate, will you be driving in ?

oreet mate im gonna try get in for 6-7 ish like if thats sound u wanna meet at halfords at 7ish then ?

danny

p.s i think am pickin mikey c up from somewere

oreet mate im gonna try get in for 6-7 ish like if thats sound u wanna meet at halfords at 7ish then ?

danny

p.s i think am pickin mikey c up from somewere

yea about 7 is cool mate if you get there any earlier than 7 drop me a tex it will only take me 5-10 mins to get there.

where you are you meant to be picking him up from?

heres my number just drop me a quick text so i have yours in case of any problems.

ben

Edited by loonytoon

I used to ride with them back in the day (well I say ride, it was more look on in awe as I had only just started :D ), I understand mike and rich have still got bikes and occasinally ride :)

Tis ok for riding I supose, I need to start looking for more spots as my usuals are getting a bit stale. Youre welcome to come up any time though, just let us know :)

hehe, well Mikey Fox may come out after he finishes work at mid-day he will give me a bell. Maybe some of the other guys out too. Looks to be a good turnout. Me and Grant will be at New Street for 10.45 ish. Kyle (Livesy) are you out at all Bud?

hehe, well Mikey Fox may come out after he finishes work at mid-day he will give me a bell. Maybe some of the other guys out too. Looks to be a good turnout. Me and Grant will be at New Street for 10.45 ish. Kyle (Livesy) are you out at all Bud?

Will be aweseome if mike gets out :)

i cant wait :) settin of at 4 :) anyone wanan ride tonight.. ? not that im gonna be able to cause ive just been to the gym lol

danny

Think you might want to consider changing your leaving time, youre going to be hitting manchester at rush hour on a friday afternoon. I would aim to get past manchaster by 3pm if you can, otherwise youre potentially looking at some pretty heavy traffic :)

Failing that, leave at 5-5:30 and you might miss the worst of it.

Edited by forteh

Think you might want to consider changing your leaving time, youre going to be hitting manchester at rush hour on a friday afternoon. I would aim to get past manchaster by 3pm if you can, otherwise youre potentially looking at some pretty heavy traffic :)

Failing that, leave at 5-5:30 and you might miss the worst of it.

reet cheers amte