The Mad! Section

alex-trials-boy

Errm, angry thread?

But in the spirit of the thread, I just cracked a set of TrialTech forks, only had them like 6 weeks. Second hand so no warrenty, some people have said get in touch with the seller, but I bought second hand, I understand there's no fall back, just as I never offer a fall back to other people, it's a risk. But, I've saved so much buying second hand that it doesn't bother me, I'll just stick them in the pile for the welders.

Chain snapped today, and I think I may have broken my toe. :(

Sorry chaps, it's clear the OP meant for the Team M-A-D riders, ie Drummond, Pearson, Myself, Mccaw, Manning etc, not the general public!

As for myself - had a big problem the other day where my chain split whilst I was warming up less than 2 minutes before a demo. Bit of a nightmare, but some spare links and a decent chain tool saved the day with seconds to spare. :D

Sorry chaps, it's clear the OP meant for the Team M-A-D riders, ie Drummond, Pearson, Myself, Mccaw, Manning etc, not the general public!

I'm going to go out on a limb here and just say that is complete bollocks and it's actually just that he's stupid.

I could, of course, be wrong. But I doubt it.

I don't.

That was nothing against you by the way Mike.

To be honest, even if it is a topic for the Team M-A-D riders... why is that any less stupid? What makes you lot so special that you need a special topic just for you to vent about breaking something as opposed to all the other people using the angry thread? And surely if you wanted one you could make one for yourself...

I might make "The JD section" where I can talk to myself about how freakin' amazing I am.