Just Snapped Stem

ollie55573

How did you snap a stem, never heard of anyone snapping a stem untill now. Anyway if you ring Tartybikes ( if you brought it from there) then i'm sure they'll give you an insight on the warrenty of the product.

all i did was endowed not movin as well also its a old zoo stem which i brought off m8 2 months ago

I managed to severely warp an Onza stem once, found a crack in my Monty Ti stem aswell although I'm not sure that was me :P Pretty sure Anscombe snapped a Monty clean in two once :S

How or why this would make you feel better i don't know, Just thought i'd share my life story with you all ^_^

Edited by Adam-Griffin

People break parts every day, but don't post a topic about it.

Feel better?

the reason i put posts is because i need to get valid also im more upset cos i havent my stock more than 3 months and ive broke 2 chains,stem.bars,exploded a pad and snapped lever also cracked lever gone through 3 inner tubes

Mate, you're on trials forum. That stuff is nothing to boast about on here..

sorry im not trying to put it across like that also wat stem would u recomend my frame is a adament a2?

I managed to severely warp an Onza stem once, found a crack in my Monty Ti stem aswell although I'm not sure that was me :P Pretty sure Anscombe snapped a Monty clean in two once :S

How or why this would make you feel better i don't know, Just thought i'd share my life story with you all ^_^

nice its annoyin breaking parts

its ok guys got my dad to tig weld it at work and now its fixed and stronger than ever as a nice beasty weld and it had been crack thats why it broke so dont worry people if you have a zoo stem :)

Hang on.... You're riding a stem which has been welded, It's okay to do that on a frame but i wouldn't trust it on a stem. Buy a new one seriously

Edit: Any chance of a picture.

Edited by Jack Morton

Hang on.... You're riding a stem which has been welded, It's okay to do that on a frame but i wouldn't trust it on a stem. Buy a new one seriously

i will try get pics and to be honest the weld is better than the orginal mate also im in the process of ording a echo hifi stem so its ok

I tig weld/weld day in day out. I dont see no reason how this could be a bad thing, Surely it was welded from new??? So if cleaned and preped properly should be good as new