Derren Brown.

LukasMcNeal

Did you get stuck by derren brown?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Did you get stuck by derren brown?

• Yes
    • No
    • I just felt heavier
    • Im fat so I never get up anyway.

I really admire him, although i watched his latest live show 'an evening of wonders' and i feel it was too good to be true and makes me start to wonder if he's uses mics in the audience and stuff like that. :ermm:

Saw him live a couple of months ago and it was absolutely incredible. A lot of people do find him irritating though and i can understand why, but in my opinion he is a very intelligent man who clearly works very hard at what he does, all magic or tricks of the mind are in essence fake...it's just a way of deceiving people, but it still involves a lot of skill and knowledge.

Edited by Iain C

tomorrow isnt he going to predict the lottery numbers prior to the draw, then on friday explain how he does it or something(sorry if this is what the advert your all talking about is about,i dont really watch tv, since i dont know where my remote is).

Could it be possible he going to 'predict' every single possible outcome some how, like he did in 'the system'?

Derren Brown doesn't claim to be a phsycic, He's an illusionist. He uses methods like NLP and suggestioning to get the audience to say what he wants them to. For the rest of his tricks, it's smoke and mirrors, He's predicting the lottery number tomorrow, he'll get them right, else they wouldn't do a show on it.