Prague Freestyle Contest Joyride

grantham

This weekend I headed over to Prague for the Joyride Festival for the freestyle trials contest, I made it to the final and finished 5th not bad seeings I'm the most unfreestyle rider you'll ever meet, spot me if you can hehe. I'll sahre some pictures from the event when I get chance.

Big Thanks to Lukas from Dressler shop for giving me accomodation for the weekend and taking me to some great training spots.

Vimeo link

I knew the monty would break from the way he was riding it lol spinny moves :| lol, ahwell he was a good rider and was fun to watch the same for the other riders too !! Some very nice riding and looked a fun day :)

Adam (Y)

Quite a lot of that was BMX tricks to be honest. 180's and 360's are BMX, as are full cabs, hang loose, footjams (think i saw a guy do a footjam), hop no footers etc.

Theres nothing wrong with bringing a bit of BMX to trials :D It's just a shame half the components on trials bikes aren't built strong enough..... hahaa to that guys wheel

haha, ive just learnt to 360 my bike today, haha really good video these boys know how to ride,

the lads on the montys are stupidly good some of the stuff they was doing was crazy, whos the lad on the onza? looks like scott wilson? not sure,

really good video, nice to hear the crowd too :)

I dont think trials should be freestyle'd

What ? no way !!

I think a jam style comp would gain a much larger entry than a normal comp in this country... As long as the course is decent it could be amazing !!

best thing about that vid was - Im sure I saw a mod rider do a proper Xup !!