New Danny Mac

tryallmaster

Yeah, last time I talked to him he was just starting nightshift sweeping floors at his local MacDonalds. I only thought they used illegal immigrants for that job but thanks to S1jobs.com they managed to get Danny hired (Y).

Haha.

Video was actually really good.

Love the end bit where he just puts bike against rail and goes to work :lol:

Yeah, last time I talked to him he was just starting nightshift sweeping floors at his local MacDonalds. I only thought they used illegal immigrants for that job but thanks to S1jobs.com they managed to get Danny hired (Y).

really? I thought biking was his job. If he marketed his riding he would easily make a living off that. Like 95% of people would find that more interesting than a pro skater or whatever other sport you see on commercials because everyone has ridden a bike so they can relate more. People are 9000 times more impressed by trials than any other sport its such a weird way to ride a bike. I would have loved to see him working at fast food as I work fast food too, it would be interesting to watch him at work and see how many customers know who he is. The difference between how we perceive him and how the world perceives him is so different. His boss probably treats him like any random number.

Edited by sayshell

I really liked the shot at 1:42 ish for some reason :S But the whole video was great anyway

really cheesy to be honest, not a good advert for motivating chavs to stop getting on the dole and get a job. I wonder how much money he's getting for these....

I really liked the way it was shot, the editing was a little confusing though. Riding was spot on though, I swear he doesn't stop getting better.

really? I thought biking was his job. If he marketed his riding he would easily make a living off that. Like 95% of people would find that more interesting than a pro skater or whatever other sport you see on commercials because everyone has ridden a bike so they can relate more. People are 9000 times more impressed by trials than any other sport its such a weird way to ride a bike. I would have loved to see him working at fast food as I work fast food too, it would be interesting to watch him at work and see how many customers know who he is. The difference between how we perceive him and how the world perceives him is so different. His boss probably treats him like any random number.

You are lucky its not 2007, because there would totally be a facepalm pic here if it was :P

1 billion times better than the doves video - loved it

Bit weird though - it doesnt quite work as a job advert ?

I thougt that. It was 4 mins long, for a start. Adverts rarely exceed 1 minute. Half a minute is more like it. It was like a song video, and then with a advert on the end. Cool riding though.

Thats Danny MacAskill for you, can even ride in a suit and dc's :P , Much preffered his other video though.

dc's, thought that was pretty sick, they should sponsor him!!!!!!

anybody know what headset he is using I noticed dave marshall was using one too? It maybe looks like hope but couldn't find it on there site?

Edited by nasheenofteeth