Where Have...

Dr. Nick Riviera

I think I'm just going to wait 'til everyone's posting reasonably frequently on this thread again, go to the Chit-Chat page then just rapid-fire click on the topic icon to close/open it randomly just to f**k people off when they're trying to reply.

Then just leave it closed...

You really want to know what love is?

More than anything in the world, Ron!

Well...it's really quite simple...it's kinda like...gonna find my baby, gonna hold her tight gonna grab some afternoon delight, my mottos always been "When its right, its right" why wait until the middle of a cold dark night (Wheeeeeeeeeen) everythings a little clearer in the light of daaaaaay, aaaaaand you know the night is aways gonna be there anywayyyyy...

Thinking of you's working up my appetite, looking forward to a little afternoon delight, rubbing sticks and stones together makes the sparks ingite and the thought of rubbing you is getting so exciting.

Sky rockets in flight. Booooooooooooooooo Afternoon delight owwwwwwwwwwwwp aaaaaaa-aaaafternoon delight.